RCC+Blue Devils?

Uhh... They (the uniforms) look a lot more like the early to mid-80's era Sacramento Freelancers to me. Is it possible that those are actually the old red and white Freelancer uniforms, and the video color distortion is making them look orange?

I always thought RCC looked like Freelancers in the old uniforms. I kind of thought that Look has always been the best on RCC.

Their performance @ BOA Nationals in Indy this year. We also marched this show in '98 when we went to BOA Atlanta.

Their performance @ BOA Nationals in Indy this year. We also marched this show in '98 when we went to BOA Atlanta.

That sure was a lot of singing. It sure changed what I got out of the performance. No way to evaluate the quality of the winds.

They're great as always, but not my cup of tea ( with the vocals) for a marching band show.

I think you need a new map. That's like saying Flagstaff and Tucson are in the same area of Arizona.

Heh, he obviously hasn't lived in California. I lived about 15 - 20 minutes from RCC. It's not in the same area code as Concord, for sure, but yes they have a lot of staff in common.

• 2 weeks later...

Uhh... They (the uniforms) look a lot more like the early to mid-80's era Sacramento Freelancers to me. Is it possible that those are actually the old red and white Freelancer uniforms, and the video color distortion is making them look orange?

They're orange for sure, and still hanging in the band room, too.