Grab a bowl, It's time to dish: 2k11 Style

PrfctTimeOfDay

Avon: Soup of the Day

Warren Central: Fiat Lux (Didn't they do this show in 2004?) :doh:

Arcadia: The Long Goodbye

Seminole: Surrender unto Sleep

Also really excited to see what West Johnston does with their 3-D show...handing out 3-D glasses to the audience members is going to be such a neat thing. Great idea!

BIG style change for the burg...I'm diggin' it! :thumbup:

burg5.jpg

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

How is Premonition doing this season? Haven't heard much about them considering they have one of the best design staffs out there. Any ideas?

How is Premonition doing this season? Haven't heard much about them considering they have one of the best design staffs out there. Any ideas?

They're doing well. They look completely different than usual and look like nei which, in my opinion is not good. you can give a group a design but making them look and be nei is not good. yes it will get them places but you cant replace nei.

They're doing well. They look completely different than usual and look like nei which, in my opinion is not good. you can give a group a design but making them look and be nei is not good. yes it will get them places but you cant replace nei.

It's almost like they are SO out of their element that they are having trouble relating and getting into their show... I think it will develop into something great but right now... :unsure:

I can see how you think they look like nei, but I certainly wouldn't consider them a carbon copy or anything. Different design teams have different styles, and with some of the same staff as nei, of course there would be similarities.

I'm excited to see how the show evolves throughout the season!

I can see how you think they look like nei, but I certainly wouldn't consider them a carbon copy or anything. Different design teams have different styles, and with some of the same staff as nei, of course there would be similarities.

I'm excited to see how the show evolves throughout the season!

I wouldnt say they are a carbon copy, BUT i did see their show and everything about them screams nei. their floor could pass for a part 2 to 2009 nei. The uniforms are sparkly and flowy like 2009. the other problem that is standing in their way is the fact that some of the members get lost in their book. the book resembles the level of nei and, at premier, all i could see was members falling in and out of their show

I wouldnt say they are a carbon copy, BUT i did see their show and everything about them screams nei. their floor could pass for a part 2 to 2009 nei. The uniforms are sparkly and flowy like 2009. the other problem that is standing in their way is the fact that some of the members get lost in their book. the book resembles the level of nei and, at premier, all i could see was members falling in and out of their show

they can have the design staff and good show design, but if they cant execute it, then they lose the aura. its all about making the equipment look second nature. <--- that is their one obstacle. HOWEVER, that is not the entire team, there is some great talent on that floor this year.

they can have the design staff and good show design, but if they cant execute it, then they lose the aura. its all about making the equipment look second nature. <--- that is their one obstacle. HOWEVER, that is not the entire team, there is some great talent on that floor this year.

I was shocked when I saw Premonition...but in a really good way. They are doing something sooo different for them and I think with a little more practice they will achieve it. The level of maturity has gone up from their performers. For once they aren't having a "grrrrr" face.

I still found the show and the performers to be very entertaining. I applaud the fact that Premonition reached out to a different staff and wanted to try something new.

Good Luck Premonition!! I can't wait to see how your team grows throughout the season.

Also really excited to see what West Johnston does with their 3-D show...handing out 3-D glasses to the audience members is going to be such a neat thing. Great idea!

I saw them at the richmond regional but their flags and costumes arent in yet. All I am gonna say is, the first things the rifles do is an ensemble seven. LOVE IT! They spin extremely well. The show is a riot, lots of fun. They have their closing flags and when they picked them up the audience gasped at the effect with the 3d glasses. I havet seen it on the fan network yet because I havent renewed, so I dont know how much comes across.

the audience gasped at the effect with the 3d glasses. I havet seen it on the fan network yet because I havent renewed, so I dont know how much comes across.

i understand the judges declined to wear their 3-D classes. :shutup: