RESULTS: Who's the best looking corps out there?

Here are the top 10 best looking corps uniforms of 2010, according to the poll that was recently taken, that can be found here:

#10- Carolina Crown

carolina-crown-2010a.jpg

Carolina Crown's heavily untraditional uniform made the Top 10 with 8 votes (3.42%).

#9- Boston Crusaders

boston-crusaders-2010a.jpg

Oppositely, the Boston Crusaders' very traditional looking uniform made number 9 with 9 votes (3.85%). As soon as they added some white to the uniform, it really became quite classy. It's a nice look for them.

#8- Blue Stars

blue-stars-2010b.jpg

The Blue Stars made number 8 with 10 votes (4.27%). While many didn't like the new Blue Stars uniform, I loved it. Sure, it isn't blue, but it's a very nice, esthetically pleasing shade of gray.

#7- Santa Clara Vanguard

dci10_scv.jpg

To my surprise, the Santa Clara Vanguard made number 7 with 15 votes (6.41%). I was extremely surprised at this outcome. I always thought the Vanguard was one of the sharpest looking corps out there. I even thought they could win this little contest. I guess I was wrong.

#6- Bluecoats

bluecoats-2010b.jpg

The Bluecoats took number 6 with 19 votes (8.12%). I'm sure this comes as no surprise, as the Bluecoats have made that modern look extremely sexy. :wink:

#5- The Cavaliers

cavaliers-2010a.jpg

The Cavaliers took number 5 with a solid 20 votes (8.55%). While this was my choice for the best looking corps of 2010, you people seemed to think otherwise.

#4- Blue Devils

blue-devils-2010a.jpg

The Blue Devils took number 4 with 23 votes (9.83%). It's kind of weird seeing the Blue Devils lower than first place in anything, isn't it?

#3- Madison Scouts

madison-scouts-2010b.jpg

The Madison Scouts made the top 3 with a whopping 25 votes (10.68%). I loved the new (or old?) Madison Scouts uniforms. It was a look that only the Madison Scouts could get away with. If the Blue Devils walked onto the field with short sleeves, they'd get laughed out of the stadium.

#2- The Cadets

cadets-2010a.jpg

The runner up is none other than the classic look since 1934: The Cadets, with 28 votes (11.97%). I've never been a fan of The Cadets' uniform, but I'm a sucker for tradition.

And the best looking corps of DCI 2010 is... PHANTOM REGIMENT!

g26c2e20000000000008f813be562eda4294cb4e4f3d362492c5e41e4ea.jpg

With 34 votes (14.53%), Phantom Regiment is the best looking corps of DCI 2010. This comes as no surprise, as Phantom Regiment's look has always been so elegant, so beautiful, and so simply stunning.

Here's how everyone else did:

• 11. Troopers- 7 votes (2.99%)
  • 12. Blue Knights- 5 Votes (2.14%)
  • 12. Jersey Surf- 5 votes (2.14%)
  • 14. The Academy- 4 votes (1.71%)
  • 14. Crossmen- 4 votes (1.71%)
  • 14. Glassmen- 4 votes (1.71%)
  • 14. Pioneer- 4 votes (1.71%)
  • 18. Spirit of Atlanta- 3 votes (1.28%)
  • 18. Teal Sound- 3 votes (1.28%)
  • 20. Colts- 2 votes (0.85%)
  • 21. Mandarins- 1 vote (0.43%)
  • 21. Pacific Crest- 1 vote (0.43%)
  • 23. Cascades- 0 votes (0%)

There was a total of 234 votes. Not a bad turnout. Thanks to everyone who voted.

*Due to circumstances beyond my control, voters were allowed an extra hour or so to vote. It doesn't really matter, as the extra votes didn't change the overall result anyway.

• Like 1

You just can't beat that classic Cadets look. 76 years strong, and still looks amazing. I even enjoyed the '05 changes to the uniform, and even the years when they had the gauntlets. :tongue:

Maybe seeing Blue Devils in 4th will show people that they are fallible, and aren't that amazing..... :shutup: (WARNING: THE PRECEDING STATEMENT WAS SARCASM)

WIsh SCV had come up higher, I know I voted for them, there's just something classic and classy about those uniforms, so understated, but in a perfect way. And they are still the only corps left with something pinned onto the uniform, can't fight that tradition.

Edited by fsubone

No doubt about the outcome, if there was a "high uniform" award Phantom would win most years.

Special mention for Carolina Crown, their uniforms looked really good from the 400 level in indy... much better than they do close up.