Your 2010 Gasp, Tears, or Oooh moment

Gasp - Teal's Pit "WGI" uniforms - :blink:

Tears - BK's music - all of it - brilliant! :worthy:

OOOH - Phantoms Battery and the entire MADISON SCOUTS!!! :thumbup::thumbup:

• Like 1

Gasp: Crown :sad:

Tears: Phantom

Oooh!: SCV's visual book

Drillman, I can't tell if that's a "frowning" emoticon by Crown. If it is, what made you frown?

And lot's of people seemed to love SCV's visual book; I have to go watch it again apparently...

Drillman, I can't tell if that's a "frowning" emoticon by Crown. If it is, what made you frown?

And lot's of people seemed to love SCV's visual book; I have to go watch it again apparently...

I assume he was referring to the injury. I know that made me gasp...weirdest feeling I've ever felt at a drum corps show. :huh2:

• Like 1

I assume he was referring to the injury. I know that made me gasp...weirdest feeling I've ever felt at a drum corps show. :huh2:

I'm referring to the injury which was definitely a gasp-out-loud moment for the worse. :sad:

I'm referring to the injury which was definitely a gasp-out-loud moment for the worse. :sad:

Oh, yes. Of course.

I watched the hi-camera show and it's wasn't shown. Did it appear on the multi-cam version?

I was staring right at him when it happened live in Lucas. It was the singular Oh My God!, Gasp, "Holy Crap" moment.

Oh, yes. Of course.

I watched the hi-camera show and it's wasn't shown. Did it appear on the multi-cam version?

I was staring right at him when it happened live in Lucas. It was the singular Oh My God!, Gasp, "Holy Crap" moment.

As I understand, it was edited from the DVDs.

Gasp: First time I saw Crown's laying-on-the-ground, legs-up-and-down thing (Danzon).

Tears: Seeing my child on the big screen at quarterfinals, Big, Loud, and Live, (sorry, I had to go there, with the parent thing).

Oooh: SCV's ripple/whack-a-mole effect. Just loved it ever single time!

1. Phantom's first big hit

2. Phantom's closer

3. OK, Phantom's whole show made me misty

3. Madison Scouts opener and company front

4. Pioneer's opener, the closer with the big "praying hands" banner