Blue Devils Website

Anyone know why there is no instructional or design staff listed on the Blue Devils site?

Just wondering if it is maybe site maintenance, or if the times are 'a changin'?

http://bluedevils.org/programs/a/staff.php?programID=1

or from the main website, go under "Programs", then "A Corps", and then the "Staff" link is near the top part of the page.

Darn. There goes a perfectly good conjecture conspiracy down the tubes.

Darn. There goes a perfectly good conjecture conspiracy down the tubes.

No, no, no, Blue Devils staffers are on retreat currently in Bosnia and have yet to commit to the 2011 season, effectively pulling a Brett Favre and will likely show up in June ready to step into the limelight.

No, no, no, Blue Devils staffers are on retreat currently in Bosnia and have yet to commit to the 2011 season, effectively pulling a Brett Favre and will likely show up in June ready to step into the limelight.

Uh, "pulling a Brett Favre" doesn't mean the same thing it did a year ago.

I heard they folded.

But seriously.

If you want to know who is on staff there, just look at all the years previous. They have incredible staff loyalty and retention. Not to mention talent. They have had, for the most part the same staff for a long time now. They all stick around at BD while all the other corps are constantly trying to reinvent the wheel and find newer and better staffs so they can beat the Blue Devils.

The staff at the Blue Devils will be largely the same this year. They will continue designing. And teaching.

And winning.

• Like 1

tinfoilhat.jpg

Not me and my cat.

That's you? I always pictured you as Lance Bass. You know that thing where you picture forum users completely unrealistically based on their username/avatar? The funny thing is that all these years I've been picturing MikeD as a Chinese woman. :tongue:

• Like 2