What are screamers doing now?

fick

Freelancer (88-92) and Blue Devils (93/95) soloist Scott Steward is still actively playing. However, he is being goofy as an actor in this 10 minute short (no pun, Scott!) film, with his bully daughter.

Paper Pilot

That was pretty cool! thumbup.gif

Thanks for posting, Fick! Glad you like it Jeffeory. You know? To bring some true topical relevance into this? I have to say that what I learned in Drum Corps single handedly prepared me for both my current music and acting careers There are SO many parallels between film and doing drum corps. Or making a musical album, and doing drum corps.

I've not only worked on indie projects such as the above but also some big features - such as the recent release - Country Strong (very small background part). Just hearing the word "CUT!!! RESET!!!" (LOL) brings me right back to my drum corps days. A few years back I was also on the reality show "The Next Great American Band". Talk about another direct paralell. The rehearsals followed by waiting to find out the competitive results? For me, it was "been there done that" thanks to drum corps.

Since Fick has posted this thread here, how about we drum corpsize this topic a little more and talk about how drum corps has paralleled what other drum corps people are doing now or along side drum corps. Whether you still march or are an alum, I'd love to hear how drum corps has prepared others for their current work, school life...whatever it is you do.

Haven't posted in a LONG time - but read a lot. Kind of fun to get back into it a little. Though I hope I don't get TOO hooked. LOL