Troopers Hornline Openings

Troopers announce the following hornline vacancies:

1 Lead Trumpet

1 2nd Trumpet

1 Mellophone

1 Baritone

1 Tuba

If you have ever wanted to march drum corps or if you didn't get a spot in a corps this season, here is your chance!

Auditions accepted via Skype, Video or Smartmusic.

Interested? Please contact Brass Caption Head Kyle Thompson: Email me

I've misplaced my birth certificate, and the City I was born it won't release another ( sort of like You Know Who. ) That won't be a problem in marching this year, will it ?

• Like 8

I've misplaced my birth certificate, and the City I was born it won't release another ( sort of like You Know Who. ) That won't be a problem in marching this year, will it ?

You should be ok if you have a passport or some other government issued id. Just make sure you didn't march Muchachos or Bridgemen before.

• Like 1

You should be ok if you have a passport or some other government issued id. Just make sure you didn't march Muchachos or Bridgemen before.

I'm from England, and I do have a passport. And I did march SCV for almost a full season before. Should I be ok ?

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Oh my, Brasso. :tongue:

Looking forward to what Troop is bringing!

Oh my, Brasso. :tongue:

Looking forward to what Troop is bringing!

Me too. ( 'pretty sure most of the newcomers to the activity didn't get my " insiders " quip about " England"... "SCV marcher", etc... but you did, TerriTroop. I'll say no more 'bout that... haha )

Edited by BRASSO

I'm not sure why so many people voted Brasso down for the second post in the thread. I'm pretty sure it was just a joke. Lighten up, Francis!

• Like 1

I'm not sure why so many people voted Brasso down for the second post in the thread. I'm pretty sure it was just a joke. Lighten up, Francis!

I'm ok. They havn't counted the absentee ballots yet, BroncoTrooper.( But thanks for the vote of confidence, anyway. )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1