Predictions

Pacificaires..yeahhh>>>gold

Orlando V..........hmmmm seen that all before....... many times...good A guard

I think Spectrum could be in the thick of things

I would agree with SW

IW also agree a crap shoot

UM......Orlando Visual got bumped to Open and won the southeast regional, they are great

and Pacificaires could never hold a candle to Ventures who were a strong canadian guard who never got a medal in open class and were screwed year after year, I cant imagine pac winning open. They re great however no way near as good as open guars from 08-09 and 10

USF should be up there also. I think 2 FL open class medals would be great

Thanks to all for including Spectrum in the mix for medals! Our kids and staff have worked very hard this year to create an exciting and pleasing show. Regardless of our placement we would like to thank our fans for their continued support! We wish ALL guards safe travels and good skill at Dayton.

Bring the Feathers! Spectrum.....I am Mad about You!

• Like 1

UM......Orlando Visual got bumped to Open and won the southeast regional, they are great

and Pacificaires could never hold a candle to Ventures who were a strong canadian guard who never got a medal in open class and were screwed year after year, I cant imagine pac winning open. They re great however no way near as good as open guars from 08-09 and 10

USF should be up there also. I think 2 FL open class medals would be great

....so? pacificaires won both their reginols by a landslide. just cause their canadian doesnt mean they cant win. They won last year!

• Like 1