The Onyx thread

Your reply is so typical. Would my opinion carry more weight if my last name was Lowe, Cartwright, Salas, Chandler, Keenum, or Gaines? Would it carry less weight if my name was member, fan, or parent?

Good luck to all the competing guards. My mother once told me that I should stop doing something when it's no longer enjoyable....... it has now become no longer enjoyable.

LOL...I did not say anything about having a "name" in the colorguard world. Reread my post.

Plus I could say the same thing about your reply. Typical. It is very easy to go on these message boards, critize and flame while hiding behind anonymity. sign your name and Man up.

• Like 2

What would you prefer? That I go away and never post my opinion again?

Who pi$$ed in your cornflakes? I don't care if you stay on here or not, but if you do and continue to flame, then you should take ownership of such statements and state your name. It is the mature, respectful thing to do.

• Like 3

"you kids settle down in there"! :rolleyes:

"don't make trishdish come in here and separate you!" :devil:

• Like 3

Trish: I think you are a coward. You let one person dictate what people are allowed to discuss about our art form and activity. Forums are for discussions. This is an artform. If Mike Lentz does not want to be upset by people responding to his work, he should not look here. And, unfortunately for his wonderful performers, I will not be sitting through Onyx's show...or any kind of pompous webforum that he chooses to do. The way he has handled all of this is reflective of someone I will not look up to as a leader in this activity; and I know MANY that feel the same way. Please get a grip about your position on these forums. You try to assert your place in colorguard by controlling what people discuss...and that's a pretty ridiculous contribution.

• Like 3