The Onyx thread

Hi all,

Here's the situation with the post on Onyx.

The thread was deleted because it's a tense time for everyone right now. The goal right now is for ALL groups to focus on having a great WGI weekend.

I've been contacted by Michael Lentz of Onyx. He's expressed that AFTER WGI he'd be willing to do a live forum, explaning Onyx's show and discussing the show with people - be it negative or positive!

We'll let you know when that will take place. Thank you all!

I read the threads. No comment.

Hi,

I'm the one that started the thread and I didn't mean for it to get malicious in any way at all. I'm a huge fan of onyx and I didn't understand the show and wanted to know more about the concepts before I watched it live so that I could fully understand it in Dayton. I'm truly sorry for any issues this caused.

Don't feel bad, musicLover. Your thread sparked an interesting discussion. If a corps presents a controversial show, there is bound to be some confusion and discussion. What I feel bad about, is the fact that the thread was deleted. Not just closed..... but deleted. Really disappointing. I've never seen such action taken on DCP..... and some of those discussions/debates are quite heated, with very harsh opinions. Some may not agree with the opinions, but at least the members were allowed to post them.

• Like 1

Don't feel bad, musicLover. Your thread sparked an interesting discussion. If a corps presents a controversial show, there is bound to be some confusion and discussion. What I feel bad about, is the fact that the thread was deleted. Not just closed..... but deleted. Really disappointing. I've never seen such action taken on DCP..... and some of those discussions/debates are quite heated, with very harsh opinions. Some may not agree with the opinions, but at least the members were allowed to post them.

Youre right.......VERY SAD !!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: