BORING WINTER GUARD, YAWN Hot Dog Time

downupdown

I think Michael James is extremely talented, extremely. However, he has not stepped out of the box ever. It is always the same style show. I would love to see his take on a fast in your face show. Sorry if I made it sound like he is bad. He is just repetitive.

As far as my post about Fahrenheit. I am in no way involved with them, or do I know anyone on the program. I just seem to love the excitement they bring to the floor.

I have only been to FL shows however I am going to WGI so I am excited to see everyone else.

Lets hope we are all entertained, in our OWN ways.

I do not know who Michael James is nor do I care...I do not have any affliation with a gaurd or percussion unit. Even though I grew up in Miamisburg years ago (Band)...I think most guards today are boring...same old same old...just my opinion...it must be easier to uptain copy rights to classical music..hehe, I have said it before, bring back fast paced drill with more unison, marching, dazzle me with upbeat music, high tosses and exchanges, less of the contemporary style dancing (most do not pull it off anyway) Just me, but I get tired of trying to figure out what the director's complicated vision is...just call me a red neck.

Are y'all kidding me? I just watched the second half of SA Finals on the Fan Network and there was a lot of great ENTERTAINING stuff in there.

Are y'all kidding me? I just watched the second half of SA Finals on the Fan Network and there was a lot of great ENTERTAINING stuff in there.

many times A class is more entertaining....they haven't got caught up in all WGI crap....yet...... although I didnt attend A class finals Ive been told that it was more entertaing then alot of the other stuff in other classes. Yeah A class !!!!!!! :thumbup:

I've never actually seen someone fall asleep during a show until this week. One girl actually dozed off watching a guard in scholastic open. I will not name this guard to prevent from sounding like I'm starting something because I am not.

Your music can be slow but your work shouldn't be so boring (simple toss after simple toss after simple toss from soloists on flag in the first thirty seconds is not exciting) that it actually puts someone to sleep.

i watched sfwga champs and i don't understand how you say the iw guards didn't have a crowd response. both braddock and premonition had the crowd roaring. also, usf was amazing this year. i am happy that they made finals & had such talented kids on their guard. just an opinion.

Edited by guardbetchy