Opus 10 beating Corona? REALLY?

downupdown

This was out of line. There is NO WAY that Opus 10 was more talented, or creative than Corona, or Zydeco. That was insane that they beat Corona. Opus 10 had the weakest book, show design, and movement of all world class. who is their staff blowing on the wgi board?

This was out of line. There is NO WAY that Opus 10 was more talented, or creative than Corona, or Zydeco. That was insane that they beat Corona. Opus 10 had the weakest book, show design, and movement of all world class. who is their staff blowing on the wgi board?

I liked Corona better but I see why it happened. Corona's weapon tricks were out of this world but there were tons of sloppy catches and near misses. Dare I say some of that stuff should have been taken out of the show because guard couldn't nail it every time. Personally I would have placed Zydeco ahead of both of them.

• Like 2

many of here here share your passion and even agree but maybe think about your presentation...lol...Don't get me wrong I believe we should be able to discuss what we loved , didn't , and everything in between. Just have to do it the right way. :smile:

• Like 1

many of here here share your passion and even agree but maybe think about your presentation...lol...Don't get me wrong I believe we should be able to discuss what we loved , didn't , and everything in between. Just have to do it the right way. :smile:

OH!!!!!! and Yes I thought Zydeco was the real deal....great show!!!! :thumbup:

Ok - you obvisouly don't like Opus 10. We get it. Stop bashing them! They were excellent - they were CLEANER than Corona and their shows was executed at a higher level. It's over. Buy the dvd and watch Corona and skip over Opus 10. STOP BASHING GROUPS.

• Like 5

Opus 10 was one of my favorites..their movement, hands, expressiveness..breath was so exquisite. As much as I loved Corona and what they asked their members to do, they had a sloppy finals run. It was the correct order in my opinion. different day and circumstances it may be reversed...but on Saturday night the judges got it correct.

• Like 1

I can't believe I am saying this but.......... I agree with you 100% in regards to Opus 10 and Corona, but I preferred Zydeco to them both.

Opus 10 was one of my favorites..their movement, hands, expressiveness..breath was so exquisite. As much as I loved Corona and what they asked their members to do, they had a sloppy finals run. It was the correct order in my opinion. different day and circumstances it may be reversed...but on Saturday night the judges got it correct.

Bashing Opus 10......Really?? Seriously??

I have no idea who you are, but between your Opus 10 and Premonition post, you obviously think it should be all about what you like and what you don't like.

Opus 10 was breathtaking on Saturday. They require you to pay attention and get above the Saturday morning cartoon mentality that seems to be dominating this forum these days. Their musicality and interpretation was spot on. Sure....it's not everyone's cup of tea.....but then again....where in the judges criteria are the words....."not my cup of tea"???

Congratulations to the members of Opus 10....fantastic job!!

• Like 1

Bashing Opus 10......Really?? Seriously??

I have no idea who you are, but between your Opus 10 and Premonition post, you obviously think it should be all about what you like and what you don't like.

Opus 10 was breathtaking on Saturday. They require you to pay attention and get above the Saturday morning cartoon mentality that seems to be dominating this forum these days. Their musicality and interpretation was spot on. Sure....it's not everyone's cup of tea.....but then again....where in the judges criteria are the words....."not my cup of tea"???

Congratulations to the members of Opus 10....fantastic job!!

What's Saturday morning cartoon mentality.....lol....not sure what that means...not trying to be a smart XXX just wondering..lol

At any rate I think youre right as far as not everyone has to like the same CUP OF TEA nor is it on the judges sheets. I do want to say congrats Opus and Premonition members, If you were my cup of tea or not.

And to all others in or out of finals....It's only 5 opinions who follow or dont follow criteria, 5 opinions , YES ONLY 5..doesn't it seem silly to put so much on so few opinions? If the paying customers enjoyed you and most of all you enjoyed, then that's the most important thing and for that you will be remembered. :smile:

• Like 1