## Kilties ##

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Donny,

I'm taking a summer off from the field show. But I'm still a Kiltie, I'm still running Brew Fest, I'll still be around this summer and I still bleed plaid! :smile:

Hope to catch you this summer.

Hi Donny,

I'm taking a summer off from the field show. But I'm still a Kiltie, I'm still running Brew Fest, I'll still be around this summer and I still bleed plaid! :smile:

:ph34r:

Certainly hope you can come up to the 'Cities' for the SSP / St. Peter weekend. Otherwise, I can run you over in the Racine show.. :tongue:

Coming to DCA my friend?

Pat

:ph34r:

Certainly hope you can come up to the 'Cities' for the SSP / St. Peter weekend. Otherwise, I can run you over in the Racine show.. :tongue:

Coming to DCA my friend?

Pat

Hi Pat,

I have a work trip to China planned that will force me to miss the 'sota swing. Maybe I'll run into Smoothy. :smile:

I'm planning on Rochacha.

The full corps will be rehearsing at Park High School field house in Racine on Saturday with breakfast served from 9am to 10am and rehearsal going from 10am to 7pm.

On Sunday the corps will again be at Park field house from 9am to 7pm unless weather conditions allow the corps to move outside. The Sunday outside location is Ameche Stadium in Kenosha.

Two brass positions are available, one guard position along with either a snare or tenor position.

The corps will be finishing the show visually Saturday morning and move into detailing and cleaning the remainder of the weekend.

The corps will be making it's first official uniformed appearence of 2011 on Monday morning in the Racine Memorial Day parade.

Learned the final 24 sets of the closing number on Saturday, then on to detailing and refining starting from Set one onward the remainder of Saturday and Sunday; followed by our first official uniformed appearance of 2011 in the Racine Memorial Day parade on Monday morning. (With a full corps bonfire Sunday night tossed into the mix for socializing and fresh grilled brats and dogs for Sunday lunch......mmmmmmmmmmmmm, FOOD!)

quote name='bill' timestamp='1306499276' post='3002870']

The full corps will be rehearsing at Park High School field house in Racine on Saturday with breakfast served from 9am to 10am and rehearsal going from 10am to 7pm.

On Sunday the corps will again be at Park field house from 9am to 7pm unless weather conditions allow the corps to move outside. The Sunday outside location is Ameche Stadium in Kenosha.

Two brass positions are available, one guard position along with either a snare or tenor position.

The corps will be finishing the show visually Saturday morning and move into detailing and cleaning the remainder of the weekend.

The corps will be making it's first official uniformed appearence of 2011 on Monday morning in the Racine Memorial Day parade.

FYI, sorry all 2011 percussion positions are now filled... Yay!

• 4 weeks later...