Teal Sound April FULL CORPS camp update/ Open Spots

Teal Sound April FULL CORPS camp update can be seen here

Teal Sound is looking for a Marimba and a Vibe player. Please contact Jared@tealsound.org

We have 4 open spots for color guard and have open spots in the trumpet and baritone section. Please contact info@tealsound.org to find out how to be a part of the 2011 season!!

• Like 1

Go Teal!

okay - Electric Violin Soloist. Never thought I'd hear that on a Drum Corps field. Hope he's good.

The clip of the corps sounded interesting, can't wait to see what they have to offer this season.

okay - Electric Violin Soloist. Never thought I'd hear that on a Drum Corps field. Hope he's good.

The clip of the corps sounded interesting, can't wait to see what they have to offer this season.

:hmmm:

I remember George Rogers Clark H.S. having one of those in the late 80s when they were doing BOA heavily. Hopefully Teal's soloist won't be playing country music.

I remember George Rogers Clark H.S. having one of those in the late 80s when they were doing BOA heavily. Hopefully Teal's soloist won't be playing country music.

lol, that's about the only think I could see being cool with that instrument, and only if it were a drum solo based on Devil Went Down To Georgia (been done before)

lol, that's about the only think I could see being cool with that instrument, and only if it were a drum solo based on Devil Went Down To Georgia (been done before)

That may have been what GRC played! tongue.gif

Well, as I keep saying, I'm not going to bash, but we'll see. I hope they're at a show near me this year so I can judge for myself, but I've seen it before.

Edited by jjeffeory

I'm curious as to how YOU all think the violin will fit into the show. I know how it fts In the show now, and I think it adds a very cool effect and is not over the top... That's all I'll say for now :D

• Like 1

Interesting observations... I think everyone will be quite surprised with how the violin and EWI fit into the show.