$5 Drum Corps Show

bump :thumbup:

sorry need to bump again ,spread the word

Watch out for the 15 dollar Ticketmaster fee. :lookaround:

(JUST KIDDING!!!! Those who get the joke will get the joke)

would love to see a sell out stadium, just to watch us do what we love to do.

Now the real key is getting the word out to people who would normally not go to this show!

Telling my non-drum corps friends (which I did!), "Wanna go to a drum corps show? only 5 bucks." The 5 dollars alone is worth the tailgating you'll do before hand.

Spread the word!

Spreading the word again :thumbup:

Now the real key is getting the word out to people who would normally not go to this show!

Telling my non-drum corps friends (which I did!), "Wanna go to a drum corps show? only 5 bucks." The 5 dollars alone is worth the tailgating you'll do before hand.

Spread the word!

Idea:,................secure sponsors of groups of tickets,...........20 tickets for $100.00.............how can you beat that to sponsor a group, and put butts in seats!,..............then connect with the local churches, senior centers, summer youth programs, community centers, retirement homes, band directors, etc,............that have the ability to provide transportation to the show from their locations, match the sponsor with a group............instant new fans!

• Like 1

Idea:,................secure sponsors of groups of tickets,...........20 tickets for $100.00.............how can you beat that to sponsor a group, and put butts in seats!,..............then connect with the local churches, senior centers, summer youth programs, community centers, retirement homes, band directors, etc,............that have the ability to provide transportation to the show from their locations, match the sponsor with a group............instant new fans!

Or offer 1 free ticket for the HS students in the area. A kid with a free ticket is probably going to bring a PAYING adult to bring them. Or a friend to drive them. Gonna buy some hot dogs and sodas why he is there. Also going spread the word so giving away tickets is just one way to fill the stands with bodies.

Or offer 1 free ticket for the HS students in the area. A kid with a free ticket is probably going to bring a PAYING adult to bring them. Or a friend to drive them. Gonna buy some hot dogs and sodas why he is there. Also going spread the word so giving away tickets is just one way to fill the stands with bodies.

According to the Barnum's website, kids under 16 get in free with an adult ... and, as far as I know, has been HS band friendly for many years ... looks like the show committee is making a real attempt to make attending attractive ... the show is just one of many entertainment venues hosted over the course of several months ... and especially on the 4th of July weekend with the fireworks, drum corps show and Street Parade ...

:-)

another spread the word bump :satisfied:

Would love to see the staduim full once again like back in the day.Spread the word,pass it along.