Colts Announce 2011 show!

Sounds good to me. Danza de los Duendes has only gotten play a few times in DCI so far. (And FWIW, the Cavaliers 2001 Four Corners opener was based on it as well.)

Mike

Danza de los Duendes added some power to our opener in 08' :thumbup:

Still want an opportunity to march a fantastic show with a fantastic organization this summer? The Colts have immediate openings for two high brass, two color guard, and one tuba player. Don't miss out on a chance to have the best summer of your life!

Contact Vicki Schaffer at colts@colts.org for more information!

Read the full article Here.

I am looking forward to seeing what they do with this, it sounds like some great music. I have to admit, musically last year I was kind of disappointed in Colts. The kids did a good job with it, but I just found it kind of boring musically. I could see them anywhere from 11th-14th this summer, but I am sure I will find this show very entertaining.

Bump for Move-in Day!

Good luck Colts and my beautiful girlfriend of 2 years in her 4th and final season in the Colts Colorguard!

I know you won't be able to read this, but it helps me deal with it a little better.

Really looking forward to this show and from what I have seen from her practicing, its going to be some cool stuff from Colts this season.

Can't wait to see the RED TEAM July 2nd (Michigan City), July 16th (Minneapolis), August 7th (Erie), and August 12th and 13th (Indianapolis).

• 4 weeks later...

too many DARK

sorry.

liked the COLTS being on of the limited shows that was NOT angry drum corps.

You need contrast . 2-4 hours at a drum corps shows .too many TRYING the same approach.

I think this is the perfect year for Colts to go dark(ish) given the much lighter tone at the top. I mean, cmon, Crown's show is light enough to balance out just about anything. That's to say nothing of BD's show. :w00t:

Edited by skywhopper