What's up with Fusion?!

Fusion finished it's show this past weekend and ended Sunday night with TWO full show runs at the end of the day!!

Speaking from a Director's standpoint I have to say I'm very proud of the efforts of the entire organization and I'm extremely happy with the production the team has put together this year. I'm also very happy with the staff members who have joined the Fusion family this year as well as the new marching members.

Speaking from a member's standpoint I have to say the show is AWESOME. It's really an experience to perform this show. I honestly can say that it's more than just playing and marching.......it's an adventure but you better know your stuff or you better jump out like someone had to do :whistle::nervous: ......

This weekend coming up we have practice at Walmart in Rockaway on Saturday, practice on sunday followed by a night of fun at the lot......bbqing, games, bsing, whatever........just good times.........Monday we have two parades in Jersey, please check the schedule for full details.

We currently have the following positions still open:

ONE TRUMPET

ONE BARI

ONE TUBA

AND THREE GUARD SPOTS

So, here's the deal. Come down this weekend if you're getting that spring fever to do this crazy thing that we all love to do. March for the day...if you like it STAY........if not, no worries....we won't be mad :colgate: .......really. Just come see for yourself what we're all excited about and "JOIN THE ADVENTURE"!!!

Love my Fusion!!!!!

See you all in Wildwood!!!

• Like 2

Holly,

That is incredible progress, to have finished the show by this past weekend!!! That's great, now it's all about getting better and really enjoying the show!!!!! Can't wait to see Fusion Core in Wildwood, the corps was very impressive at Spring Preview.

See you at the beach!!!!

Lois

In 2007.... The journey began....

In 2008.....they took you along for a “Ride”....

09 was just a mere “Celebration”

Last season……. Things got really “Wicked”....

Now….. ready to battle for their “Survival”.... I introduce.. FUSION CORE!!

:w00t:

(I had too... lol)

Thanks Lois.......now if I had a few of you I'd be thrilled. Actually we're starting to get some real solid support parents on board!!

Hol, that is AWESOME!!!

I am so sick of DRUM CORPS calling the Contra base a TUBA and soprono's Trumpets if you want to be considered a BAND join BANDS OF AMERICA where you belong and not in DCA .

Edited by Florida Sun

I am so sick of DRUM CORPS calling the Conra base a TUBA and soprono's Trumpets if you want to be considered a BAND join BANDS OF AMERICA where you belong and not in DCA .

I think Fusion has the right to call their horns whatever they want. Plus, assuming they march an Bb line, they ARE basically using trumpets, and tubas.

I am so sick of DRUM CORPS calling the Conra base a TUBA and soprono's Trumpets if you want to be considered a BAND join BANDS OF AMERICA where you belong and not in DCA .

I think we have a winner for the "Most productive, and useful" post of the year award!

Or maybe we can call it the "Boy.. i sure showed them!" Awards. lol. People are funny sometimes.

Go Fusion! congrats on the great start. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

• Like 1

I think we have a winner for the "Most productive, and useful" post of the year award!

Or maybe we can call it the "Boy.. i sure showed them!" Awards. lol. People are funny sometimes.

Go Fusion! congrats on the great start. Looking forward to seeing you guys!