Pioneer's Tenor Line?!?!

Nope, no Pio tenor line this year. Me thinks Pioneer will still do very well this season. :thumbup:

There is no Tenor Line since there is no need for the line this season and there isn't the talent out there anymore do to financial time's for kid's who are good at Tenor's to march.

There is no Tenor Line since there is no need for the line this season and there isn't the talent out there anymore do to financial time's for kid's who are good at Tenor's to march.

...what?

• Like 2

As I said in the Pioneer thread, I am very curious to see how this turns out. I've seen it done successfully in the high school marching realm, but it shifts a lot of responsibility to the bass drums.

Props to Adam Hill for not being afraid to mess with the norm.

From what I hear in the rumor mill.....tenor drums are the least of their concerns.....what about the hornline?

• Like 1

If you cannot write coherently, summer school is probably a better use of your time than marching DCI.

• Like 8

If you cannot write coherently, summer school is probably a better use of your time than marching DCI.

Well, that's a bit harsh! :shutup:

• Like 2

From what I hear in the rumor mill.....tenor drums are the least of their concerns.....what about the hornline?

The corps is off to a great start. The weather was a little hot and humid this weekend for move-ins, but it will get us ready for the southern tour.

The corps is still in need of 1 baritone, 1 tuba, 1 color guard member, 1 cymbal player and 3 front ensemble members. Don't miss out on a great season!