2011 Prediction Thread!

Why? Do my opinions actually mean that much to you? But I wil tell you this...there are a few folks on these boards whose opinions I DO respect who are being very conspicuous in their silence.

This just in: finals is over and they aren't going to back and change the scores

This just in: finals is over and they aren't going to back and change the scores

I'll give VOR this - he is being mostly gracious in 'defeat' (as if he had anything to do with it). Still, when you've been that outspoken for that long, people are going to want to get their shots in...

I'm going with the following prediction.

renegades are clearly in a tough spot and it's hard to predict what the judges will do with them. They are going on really early and judges may leave room for the top and give them a low score. I tend to think this will work itself out on sundays show but clearly the Renegades are working behind the curve here. with that said I am really struggling where to putthem.

But here goes.

Open

MBI by a hair

Bucs

ES

Hurcs by a hair

Cabs

Renegades

Alliance

Cv

kilts

TBT

I really think 6,7 and 8th could go any direction with any of those corps swapping positions. Clearly Alliance has the momentum going in and could easily beat out Renegades for the 6th spot.

Glad the judges did not go back and change the outcome or I would not have gotten them all correct. :):):)

I'll give VOR this - he is being mostly gracious in 'defeat' (as if he had anything to do with it). Still, when you've been that outspoken for that long, people are going to want to get their shots in...

i've said this to many people over the years, not just him. started in 1996

:shutup: