It would be cool if they do what is going on with the guy in red at 0:28 in the video... :)

it has the potential to be cool

Despite any commotion i've caused on here, has anyone else seen this video? I feel like i've seen this before.. They're definitely lacking in originality..

Ya know what, I saw a few other things in a few of the Cadets videos:

In one...I saw them marching.....how lacking of originality.....i can think of a few other groups that did that last year.

Oh, and there was another one.....it had brass players...now get this.....playing their instruments.....what the heck...like we have never seen that before.

You can also check out a different video where the drumline members had sticks and mallets and of all things....they were using those sticks and mallets to play on the instruments.....What are they thinking!!!!!...that is so 70's.....and 80's and 90's and 00's

• Like 2

I think it will be cool! They are ACTUALLY spinning as opposed to what a certain team did last year with their rifles. :ph34r:

SOunds like someones mad because their corps didnt get the recognition he would've liked. awwww :(

Id rather watch a corps do push ups and be clean than spin rifles and be dirty. Cadets have alot more to worry about than learning equipment. They still need to learn how to clean their drill before cleaning anything else

• Like 3

Despite any commotion i've caused on here, has anyone else seen this video? I feel like i've seen this before.. They're definitely lacking in originality..

This is even more appropriate considering the source music of The Cadets' show this year: "We don't invent a new architecture every Monday morning.”—Mies van der Rohe

• Like 1

In one...I saw them marching.....how lacking of originality.....i can think of a few other groups that did that last year.

Oh, and there was another one.....it had brass players...now get this.....playing their instruments.....what the heck...like we have never seen that before.

You can also check out a different video where the drumline members had sticks and mallets and of all things....they were using those sticks and mallets to play on the instruments.....What are they thinking!!!!!...that is so 70's.....and 80's and 90's and 00's

LITERALLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING RIGHT NOW! HAHA

• Like 1

Exactly.

• Like 1

Have brass members spun before in DC history? Yes.

Is it a little weird that the Cadets are doing a brass spin feature the year after The Cavaliers? A Little.

But that's what corps do: 1up each other.

• Like 1

SOunds like someones mad because their corps didnt get the recognition he would've liked. awwww :(

Id rather watch a corps do push ups and be clean than spin rifles and be dirty. Cadets have alot more to worry about than learning equipment. They still need to learn how to clean their drill before cleaning anything else

Thanks for stating the obvious. I'm quite sure the members and staff are fully aware of what needs to be cleaned, but it's always nice to have people post reminders on internet forums. ... Just in case.

And check your calendar. It's only June.

Edited by chaddyt
  • Like 1