The "Moment"

Cabs' ballads the past few years have done that for me. Looking forward to what they do this year. Having seen the way Windsor rehearses, I look forward to seeing what they bring to the table. Fusion has an aggressive opening statement that could be quite stunning when done full out on the field. I can't wait to see how the visual looks for that. Gold has another cool book this year. If they pull it off with some personality, it could really work. Bucs' show looks to be a high octane thrill ride, and Alliance is playing Firebird. How can THAT not be exciting? And the other big mystery for me is how Statesmen will pull off MJ. I'm sure it will be "Statesmen Style".

• Like 1

"The Moment"

I hope EVERYBODY looks for is when Russel Skare (Renegades) plays his solo to his fallen brother Rich, in "Wish you were here" :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::thumbup:

• Like 1

MBI's 'Immagine' has given me chills from the first time they blew it down.. although, the entire show is going to be amazing.

Not sure if this will count since we are an Alumni corps and ( IMO ) Will never compete in DCA!! But for me the "MOMENT's" that the Bridgemen have to offer will be in our Warm Up's, The drill hit's in the Opener "Lombero", The big Hit in "Rainbow Conncetion", The Bassline Feature in the Drum Solo & THE final push in our closer..... Again IMO, people all I can say is HOLD ON TO YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure if this will count since we are an Alumni corps and ( IMO ) Will never compete in DCA!! But for me the "MOMENT's" that the Bridgemen have to offer will be in our Warm Up's, The drill hit's in the Opener "Lombero", The big Hit in "Rainbow Conncetion", The Bassline Feature in the Drum Solo & THE final push in our closer..... Again IMO, people all I can say is HOLD ON TO YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll vouch for all of that, after seeing you guys up close and personal at the Secaucus show!

• Like 1

Sayre this year's Ballad is called "Memoriam" It is dedicated to the memory of our founder and Director James J Costello Jr. Our 65th anniversary brought out the idea and Key brought out the tears...It's a bit special this year.. Cos' Granddaughter is marching this season. I can't wait for the "Moment of Memoriam"

Sayre this year's Ballad is called "Memoriam" It is dedicated to the memory of our founder and Director James J Costello Jr. Our 65th anniversary brought out the idea and Key brought out the tears...It's a bit special this year.. Cos' Granddaughter is marching this season. I can't wait for the "Moment of Memoriam"

THAT'S the one I;m waiting for - I intend to have the kleenex at hand :worthy:

Yeah, I'm just an old softy, especially when it comes to remembering how lucky I was to have known Cos.

• Like 2

That is going to be awesome. :thumbup: