Cavaliers' Screamers

This video is insane, I had no idea that the Cavaliers had such good talent in their lead sops - this is amazing. You all have to hear it.

LINK REMOVED

----

DO IT UP DEVS!! 15!!

You wanna hear some good Cavie high brass screamers...check out 2004...especially 2nd tune..

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Double Gs are awesome. Three guys ripping double Gs are awesome. Three guys playing double Gs into a microphone, not awesome.

• Like 2

Double Gs are awesome. Three guys ripping double Gs are awesome. Three guys playing double Gs into a microphone, not awesome.

You should tell that to the crowds that gave standing ovations at that moment every night last season.

• Like 3

1) its not like squeaked it out so they could be heard. They had laser solid Gs.

2)They had standing Os at every show. (atleast the ones i was at)

3)I know the staff had their reasons for doing it. Im sure they knew the audience would throw babies at them during the segment, so they made it to where they could be heard.

You guys need to stop hating on them. They know what they're dong. And i'm sure they honestly didn't care how you guys would feel about mic'ing the feature, seeing as how this is an EXTREMELY small portion of their fan base on this board. (if there are any)

• Like 2

1) its not like squeaked it out so they could be heard. They had laser solid Gs.

2)They had standing Os at every show. (atleast the ones i was at)

3)I know the staff had their reasons for doing it. Im sure they knew the audience would throw babies at them during the segment, so they made it to where they could be heard.

You guys need to stop hating on them. They know what they're dong. And i'm sure they honestly didn't care how you guys would feel about mic'ing the feature, seeing as how this is an EXTREMELY small portion of their fan base on this board. (if there are any)

No one's hating on the home team, brah.

We've heard it. It was last year. They were good. :satisfied:

well you heard it if your seats were within the amps range