Glassmen 2011

Their Facebook page says thanks again colt cadets for all of their help these last couple days. Anyone know what's going on?

I believe they had a bus breakdown. Perhaps they're borrowing a bus from Colt Cadets?

I think their brass color guard and GE scores are low. I know their percussion isn't the problem.

That's for sure. They always have a good drum line. The GLASSMEN will be in the mix come finals, they always are. Love the show, keep up the good work!

FRIKIN GO GLASSMEN!

That's for sure. They always have a good drum line. The GLASSMEN will be in the mix come finals, they always are. Love the show, keep up the good work!

FRIKIN GO GLASSMEN!

bump. Nice scores last night, gotta love how close you are in the captions. Its nice to see, I really like your show. Keep Working!

Can't wait to see it... LIVE!

GO GLASSMEN!

What can Gmen do to up their score and break away from the pack and give Spirit a run for their money?

I think that getting most of the holes out on the field filled with a marching member will help immensely, I think that most of those new members are just finishing up learning the show. I think that will greatly help the corps.

I think that getting most of the holes out on the field filled with a marching member will help immensely, I think that most of those new members are just finishing up learning the show. I think that will greatly help the corps.

IMO that hornline need to let loose. I really like the chances of The Glassmen moving up over the next few weeks. Have fun, hugs. :thumbup:

IMO that hornline need to let loose. I really like the chances of The Glassmen moving up over the next few weeks. Have fun, hugs. :thumbup:

I like there chances to. They just need to string together a couple good shows going into Atlanta. . . or sooner.

Edited by Rubiks6Side