Austin Sauna and Suds

The Cadets did not disappoint!!! The corps split between different color unis was great effect- sold it further with black and white drums! Angels was a treat and the ballad was amazing will be one of those beautiful moments you'll remember thus season!! Drill is fantastic and holy mellos batman!! Drumline could take the caption in the end! Another champion caliber show, wow what a summer

Phantom on the field can't wait

jlessary J. Essary

@TheCadets this show is awesome! #dci #angelsanddemons LOVE the doxology chorale! http://yfrog.com/keus1vj

9 minutes ago

MarkyOchoa Marky Ochoa

The left side of the field is totally the cool side to be in. @thecadets awesome preshow #dci twitpic.com/5e3ph9 twitpic.com/5e3pvz

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The Cadets did not disappoint!!! The corps split between different color unis was great effect- sold it further with black and white drums! Angels was a treat and the ballad was amazing will be one of those beautiful moments you'll remember thus season!! Drill is fantastic and holy mellos batman!! Drumline could take the caption in the end! Another champion caliber show, wow what a summer

Thank you Wesley - I was waiting for a reaction! Daughter's a mello - she's loving this show!

Don't hate me.... Phantom left me feeling flat! Very beautiful music and program but the danger and excitement visually and drillwise is not there! I don't like that the guard does not use rifles although I guess it doesn't fit the thematic material? I don't know better Phantom hornline this year, drumline rams randomly way too much and the visual side was meh at best. I'll need another read but just my opinion