Austin Sauna and Suds

INT WAS CHEESY AND STALE OH MY GOD!!

Cadets on now I've been wanting to see this the most comingbinto tonight. My HS top band played Angels in concert season this is gonna be epic

It's interesting to me that the ORDER OF PERFORMANCE seems to have a LOT to do with placements/scores................. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

• Like 1

It's interesting to me that the ORDER OF PERFORMANCE seems to have a LOT to do with placements/scores................. :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

order of performance is normally determined by scores the previous year at finals for the early part of the season and then later in the summer by scores at the big shows

order of performance is normally determined by scores the previous year at finals for the early part of the season and then later in the summer by scores at the big shows

Yeah-- but not tonight-- right?!! :ph34r:

Yeah-- but not tonight-- right?!! :ph34r:

reverse order from last night tonite

And now for another kind of wave altogether....

tumblr_lij70qlDvj1qd5n55o1_500.gif

:thumbup: Perfect lol