Blue Devils' Winning Streak

Whether you like what the Blue Devils put on the field or not, it is hard to argue the quality they put out.

I can't think of any other drum corps organization that fields THREE corps every season....and three good corps at that.

Yes the A corps has 14 Championships, but as an entire organization they have 16.....we can't forgot that over they past two seasons both the A and B corps have won. (when looking back at 2008...both came very close to winning also)

And the C corps, not many people get to see them perform because they only stay on the west coast, but when you look at the age of these kids and see what they are doing.....it is just as impressive in it's own right.

Congrats to the entire BD organization....keep doing what you do

• Like 3

And the C corps, not many people get to see them perform because they only stay on the west coast, but when you look at the age of these kids and see what they are doing.....it is just as impressive in it's own right.

In fact, the C Corps is still undefeated at the Blue Devils' Family Day show. They will never EVER lose that show :-)

• Like 3

Ah yes, I enjoyed being apart of the corps that year, ending undefeated streaks is loads of fun! When the show was over, BD members took tin cans and started walking around our food truck area tapping their 2007 WC rings on them to taunt us I guess. We laughed it off but you gotta love good sportsmanship. Grats to BD for their incredibly long run though, I hate them more than a lot of things but I cant argue with perfection. Bravo!

So, they just happened to have a bunch of tin cans laying around to use to taunt you in case they lost the show? This story sounds a bit fishy...or at least a misunderstanding. Then again, based on your last statement, I doubt you care. Keep on hatin'.

So, they just happened to have a bunch of tin cans laying around to use to taunt you in case they lost the show? This story sounds a bit fishy...or at least a misunderstanding. Then again, based on your last statement, I doubt you care. Keep on hatin'.

I carry tin cans and jewelery on my person at all times.

... just in case.

• Like 1