Hillsboro Coffee and Kolache Cafe

Hopefully they will get better because they aren't anywhere as interesting say as they were a few years ago.

It's always been this way for west coast shows. More people in the East and Midwest post on the threads than in the West. It's probably a lot because if the time differences between Eastern, Central times as opposed to Pacific! Just saying

It's not necessarily optimism, Cadets and BK has been cleaning for 5 days without scores. They've made changes and worked out kinks I'm sure. A 3-4 pt jump would really not surprise me, but who knows....

True, but cleaning doesn't always guarantee that kind of jump. Sometime corps can go backward, or not improve their score by much. It's hard to tell until the fat lady sings. I'm sticking with Cadets 82 and BK 74.

True, but cleaning doesn't always guarantee that kind of jump. Sometime corps can go backward, or not improve their score by much. It's hard to tell until the fat lady sings. I'm sticking with Cadets 82 and BK 74.

Fair enough we're not too far off from each other! I think for BK this time has been invaluable, they've added to the show made some subtle changes and the ending, may go in tonight, I'll be interested to hear if they put it all in?

Fair enough we're not too far off from each other! I think for BK this time has been invaluable, they've added to the show made some subtle changes and the ending, may go in tonight, I'll be interested to hear if they put it all in?

I wouldn't if I were on staff. You don't want to peak early, and that has plagued BK for many years.

Good point. Back in 2000, we had I think a 3 day span where we cleaned some parts of the show in like June and we didn't get anywhere but .5 points higher the next show.

Good point. Back in 2000, we had I think a 3 day span where we cleaned some parts of the show in like June and we didn't get anywhere but .5 points higher the next show.

Yes, that has happened to the best corps at times. I don't see that happening to Cadets this year, I think it's a their year this year!

Yes, that has happened to the best corps at times. I don't see that happening to Cadets this year, I think it's a their year this year!

Always a possibility. BK has peaked too early last year for sure- Show was written to be cleaned easier because they were changing marching styles. (straight leg) This really only happened in 2010, in '09 they had a TON o injuries that plagued them. The drill and show was so hard they couldn't clean it and the members got pretty beat up that season. They still did well, but it took longer to clean up with the amount of injuries and replacements they had that year. This year they have a very challenging visual package that's going to take longer to clean, but the corps is older/more mature and ready for the jump. They've got cool stuff that's going to be added at some point, can't wait to see them live!! Best BK Hornline I've ever seen and the guard and drumline may well be the best they've been in a long time as well.

Wes Perkins

With some of the talent BK has this year, musical arrangers Jim Prime and Jay Bocook along with percussion arranger Ralph Hardimon I think we will see good things coming. I know the show is crowd friendly and is a fun show. They have been adding but this being July 1, there is so much more to do within every corps. I'm fortunate living in CO I get to go to DATR and see what has changed since seeing them in Stanford and Stockton.

I know my avatar says "Love the Blue" but I have to say I love the Cadets show this year.

Go Blue Knights!

• Like 1

With some of the talent BK has this year, musical arrangers Jim Prime and Jay Bocook along with percussion arranger Ralph Hardimon I think we will see good things coming. I know the show is crowd friendly and is a fun show. They have been adding but this being July 1, there is so much more to do within every corps. I'm fortunate living in CO I get to go to DATR and see what has changed since seeing them in Stanford and Stockton.

I know my avatar says "Love the Blue" but I have to say I love the Cadets show this year.

Go Blue Knights!

Hahahaha I love the Cadets too and it's been a long time since that has happened. Jay Bocook has written incredible music for both corps this summer!! I got an offer from a friend to come to Drums and Loveland, but with Baby Preperations it's better to save that money and put it towards our future Blue Knight!! :thumbup: I will be watching on FN and will crank that Shiznit to 11!! :devil: I expect to hear a loud GO STACIA on the Webcast!!ha ha ha GO BK GET ENGLISH BABY!!

Wes P