Hillsboro Coffee and Kolache Cafe

Alright Drum Corps Fans- After quite a score layoff, the northwestern portion of the west coast tour gets back under way! Gonna be interesting to see how much Cadets and BK jump up in score! My guess?? A bunch!!

Lineup:

Cadets

Blue Knights

Cascades

Oregon Crusaders

Revolution

Spokane Thunder

I'm gonna guess the Scores something like this:

Cadets-81.75

BK-75.9

Cascades- 63.25

Revolution- 68.0

Oregon Crusaders- 65.5

Someone gonna be in Hillsboro? Fire up that coffee pot and let us know what's going down! Gonna be great evening in the NWest. Thoughts, score guesses?

Wes P

BK 97 98

Spokane Thunder- 62.5

I'm thinking more like

81.1-Cadets

72.9-BK

63.8-Cascades

I will be at Hillsboro tonight. The weather will be about as perfect as you could want ... about 75 with humidity at 34%. I'm not sure if I will be sending comments in as I will be hosting my daughter-in-laws family at the show. Expectations...World Class is pretty straight forward...Cadets, Blue Knights, and Cascades. For local NW fans what we will be watching is the comparison between Cascades and Oregon Crusaders even though they are in different classes. Both will have about 105-110 members so there will be no size differential for the first time. It will be program design and execution. We have ties to 3 Corps...our son marched Cascades and Cadets 3 years each... and has been on Oregon Crusaders staff for 4 years. We wish them all the best tonight.

We have spent the better part of yesterday and today with the Cadets...helping direct them around the area and some work with the food truck. It has been fun for us...and their show is amazing this year.

I will be taking pictures tonight so they will be posted tomorrow.

Cheers for now

I have heard BK has been practicing relentlessly. They have cleaned a lot and added more to the show. I've said before they are finding their niche. I am excited to see them mature this summer. I've read a lot of good things about them on here and have seen them, they get the crowd going.

GO Blue Knights! :thumbup:

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

Wow...show threads have been laaaaaame this year. Hardly anyone posting at all. :thumbdown: