michigan city IN

Sounds like some harsh judges tonight. Cavies down a point, Troop down 1.5. Colts only improve by .1? Hmm...

Yes. These seem low.

From our Twitter friend:

chadg

@TheCavaliers didn't have a great show tonight and were still amazing. Like a big league hitter who muscles a bad pitch out of the park.

If this is the case, then I could see the Cavies dropping a point. Everyone has a bad show.

Fixed perhaps?

World Class

1 The Cavaliers 80.100

2 Bluecoats 76.400

3 Blue Stars 74.000

4 Glassmen 70.900

5 Troopers 70.200

6 Colts 68.900

7 Pioneer 60.100

Open Class

1 Legends 64.500

2 Colt Cadets 60.300

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/#ixzz1R0gjSV00

Looks like you have to add 2.5 - 3 points to really compare with the Lynn scores. That would put Glassmen and Troopers at 73.9 and 73.2 (in the area of Spirit) and Cavies at 83.1 over Crown at 81.2 at Lynn, (I think). That would put Colts at 71.8 at/or around Crossmen's score in Lynn. It will be really interesting when all of the corps finally compete with the same judges!

• Like 1

Looks like you have to add 2.5 - 3 points to really compare with the Lynn scores. That would put Glassmen and Troopers at 73.9 and 73.2 (in the area of Spirit) and Cavies at 83.1 over Crown at 81.2 at Lynn, (I think). That would put Colts at 71.8 at/or around Crossmen's score in Lynn. It will be really interesting when all of the corps finally compete with the same judges!

Uh idk about that many points...

East Coast inflation :tongue:

• Like 1

Cavies 84.9

Bluecoats 80.2

Blue Stars 78.9

Troopers 74.2

Glassmen 73.8

Colts 72.6

Pioneer 60.1

Well, at least I got Pioneer right! :rolleyes:

Talk about inflation... DCP has Troopers scoring a 79.2 at the moment... Holy fat finger, batman!!! :-P They are in FOURTH on the unweighted scale...

Talk about inflation... DCP has Troopers scoring a 79.2 at the moment... Holy fat finger, batman!!! :-P They are in FOURTH on the unweighted scale...

Not inflation ... a typo by DCI. Troop scored 70.2 ... not 79.2. If DCP is reflecting 79.2 tonight for Troop, then they haven't corrected their Data after DCI corrected the sheets on their website.