Cedarburg Show 7/3

Blue Star having power issues for amps. Opening music seems louder than usual. Every show they use scaffolding more. Great drums! Guard is good. Mostly in sync. Star to star went well. Still would like to see more guard color or at least contrast. Seem to be using more of the field. Soft horn playing needs work. Loud is fine. Best guard tonight IMO. Need to clean the line work on the 25. Good ideas tho. Looks like some changed from last night. Hearing some amp connection issues. Of course the young black guy is great. He isn't as visible as last nite. ALL the guard end with hoodies on with hood up. Good show.

Several guard members (3) standing along stadium wall not setting up. Must be hurt or new and not show ready. Bluecoats horns and drums outline the far reaches of the field. Pit members included. Hats and horns scattered on field. Guard just behind pit. Piano opens show. Then beautiful soft horn sounds. Great guard flag work spread across the field. Some horns do flags and simple rifle toss. Pit is smoking! Trip up on horn line jump trick. Almost went down. Multiple collisions. Nothing serious. Grass getting wet? Section where half corps is far left and far right - sync of music was good. One guard guy in front of me accidentally threw his riffle about 10 yards. Other rifle issues. Dewy??? Great contra tubas. Spacing issues yes but great show! Loved it. Bluecoats play the encore. I think they may have swept the captions.

• Like 2

Thank you so much for your updates!

I'm not just fresh. I'm Re-fresh! over and over.. tick tock tick tock....

Scores Up!!!!!

PlaceCorps Score World Class1Bluecoats

Stanbury_Scores_Logo.png78.5002Blue StarsStanbury_Scores_Logo.png75.8003Glassmenlogo_fjm_3.png73.0003Troopers73.0005Coltslogo_fjm_3.png70.5006Teal SoundStanbury_Scores_Logo.png63.8007Pioneerlogo_fjm_3.png59.900 Open Class1Colt Cadetslogo_fjm_3.png58.700

Read more: http://www.dci.org/scores/index.cfm?event=25981b3e-af30-48dc-83cc-4814923713c4#ixzz1R6XwIxiq