Magical Middleton (Madison) Maddness and Mayhem

I must admit I'm not a big fan of France. I'm trying to be objective. ; )

• Like 1

What are those funky sounds coming out of the speaker. Holy Yuck! Don't forget I'm a purist.

So far I love hoe BAC is spreading the field.

Ah they just lifted the mosquito net. I'm sure the soloist appreciates that.

• Like 1

Someone please explain that to me. What in tarnation was that?

• Like 1

Dear Lord in heaven. Thank you for the 1812 overture. I thank You for Tchaikovsky and his inspiration. I love love it! One of the Top 3 best ever songs for drum corps!

• Like 1

it is supposed to highlight the death during the revolution. the two guard girls are carried over the guys shoulders like they have died....the silhouette is really awesome thru the white sheet if you are looking from the 50. my daughter keeps trying to explain this part to me...it's a work in progress so we shall see

• Like 1

it is supposed to highlight the death during the revolution. the two guard girls are carried over the guys shoulders like they have died....the silhouette is really awesome thru the white sheet if you are looking from the 50. my daughter keeps trying to explain this part to me...it's a work in progress so we shall see

That makes a lot more sense to me now, I just wish it didn't have to be explained first for me to get it though.

Ah. So I didn't get that at all being here. It just seemed weird. But then again I'm an aged crank.

• Like 3

you are a hoot! anyway, my daughter said that the judges get it so as they say,,,that's all that matters! in a couple more weeks with more work added, changed, etc. it will probably be more obvious to the "audience" thanks for the posts, and enjoy the rest of the show

• Like 1