Best Closer Ever?

Madison's closer is a throw back style of closer. It is a powerful tear jerking piece of music. I have not heard a closer this good in at least 30 years.

• Like 4

PR 2003 and 2008 have it topped, sorry (imo) and many others that i wont bother listing. By august it might be top 10 of the decade.

Lest we forget, that this is the first/second year of this decade... But I humbly disagree and agree (partially) with the OP. While I loved PR 2008 and was more excited for my friends in Phantom to win the gold than my own experience on finals night, Madison's closer is my favorite closer in a long, long time. I get chills almost every time I listen to it. On Youtube.

• Like 2

I think it mediocre and doesn't go anywhere at the end.

Not to mention, any song/show that ends on a unison just doesn't do it for me.

Sorry. :rolleyes:

That being said...I'm glad the Scouts are good again. :thumbup:

• Like 5

I think it mediocre and doesn't go anywhere at the end.

Not to mention, any song/show that ends on a unison just doesn't do it for me.

Sorry. :rolleyes:

That being said...I'm glad the Scouts are good again. :thumbup:

No disrespect to Madison, but I have to agree with this post. It's not really doing enough for me right now. Hopefully they'll make it better toward the end of the season.

• Like 4

Lest we forget, that this is the first/second year of this decade... But I humbly disagree and agree (partially) with the OP. While I loved PR 2008 and was more excited for my friends in Phantom to win the gold than my own experience on finals night, Madison's closer is my favorite closer in a long, long time. I get chills almost every time I listen to it. On Youtube.

Sorry :p i meant past 10 years.

1975 27 Danny Boy. Granted it was kind of dirty, but if a peice like that could be cleaned it would bring the house down.

• Like 2

Ever is a powerful word to use. If youre saying ever, id say its not even Madison's best closer ever.

• Like 6

95'??? :D

Or 96, or 99.

• Like 4