Drum Corps Fees

getting sponsors isnt a snap either

I've obtained a good amount from donations today actually.

I've obtained a good amount from donations today actually.

well thats good........working also for what you want isnt a bad thing..you have almost a year...believe me Im a director of a winter program and a staff member of a corps. You will feel great when you know you did it and dont owe anyone a thing...just a suggesstion

Right now I have a envelope that has around $450 dollars in it that says, "Luke wants to be a Madison Scout." I've been begging family, mowing yards, and getting good grades to fund it.

I feel that this kind of reminder makes me A. Know I'm saving up for somthing I dream to do. And B I can tell myself to try and get I'm shape, and work on my playing (Maybe ill be lucky and they'll send me a Rochut etude for my audition.)

• Like 3

Right now I have a envelope that has around $450 dollars in it that says, "Luke wants to be a Madison Scout." I've been begging family, mowing yards, and getting good grades to fund it.

I feel that this kind of reminder makes me A. Know I'm saving up for somthing I dream to do. And B I can tell myself to try and get I'm shape, and work on my playing (Maybe ill be lucky and they'll send me a Rochut etude for my audition.)

:thumbup: good for you....keep it up

Spirit and Scouts don't have it.

Oh. thats a bummer. Good luck and hope to see you marching next summer.

Oh. thats a bummer. Good luck and hope to see you marching next summer.

I talked to my band director and he said if I'm serious about this he will drive me down to spirit camp! XD

• Like 1

Spirit has audition materials from this season on their website. :)

Oh trust me I know :)

So if you go to spirit you will meet me and a few friends from my school!