Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Phantom has just had 2 rehearsal days and some changes are in. If they put the changes in tonight, cleanliness will be the question. Hope they are effective.

I love this time in the season when everything from adjustments to whole scale changes go in. I'd love to see DCI put the first show for each show on the DVD's along with the final product. I guess we can get that with Fan Network!

True... and some Corps wait until immediately after the first major regional show takes place where all the Corps meet up together before making changes with music and/ or brass, percussion rewrites, additions, deletions. Also, we sometimes forget that Corps not only ADD things, but they sometimes scale back things that staff believe the Corps won't properly execute by Finals. Sometimes things in the show gets watered down in mid season a bit... which can either be a benefit or a detriment to the Corps chances come Finals. 'Just sayin'.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

Phantom has just had 2 rehearsal days and some changes are in. If they put the changes in tonight, cleanliness will be the question. Hope they are effective.

I love this time in the season when everything from adjustments to whole scale changes go in. I'd love to see DCI put the first show for each show on the DVD's along with the final product. I guess we can get that with Fan Network!

Wait..we're back the just "Phantom" now. In the other thread they said it was called "The Regiment" and not "Phantom" :blink:

( I know what it is, just playin) :tongue:

Boston & BK head to head - this should clear up a few things

.. and if it doesn't, so souix me.

Edited by BRASSO

.. and if it doesn't, so souix me.

I won't as long as nothing FALLS on me!!!:-)

Wes P

Light rain approaching Sioux Falls...right on schedule. Could be some bigger drops but shouldn't amount to much more than enough to make it muggy when the sun comes back out.

A few showers trying to develop behind the first line, nothing major at this time. Still waiting for max heating to see where convection starts, if any.

I won't as long as nothing FALLS on me!!!:-)

Wes P

If only I could have learned to spell " Sioux " correctly instead of spelling it " Souix "... they'd be no " FALLS " in my life ( haha)

So far the weather is cool and completely cloud covered. Haven't seen any rain out here by the stadium (I work just a few miles away) but it looks like some could be moving in shortly and the Weather Channel is predicting the heavier rain to move in between 7 and 8 as the show is getting under way.

This will be my first show of the year and I'm pumped and hoping the rain stays clear. I am planning on tweeting during the show so if you want updates you can follow me @jordanluckyr.

Edited by SDBassCreature

So far the weather is cool and completely cloud covered. Haven't seen any rain out here by the stadium (I work just a few miles away) but it looks like some could be moving in shortly and the Weather Channel is predicting the heavier rain to move in between 7 and 8 as the show is getting under way.

This will be my first show of the year and I'm pumped and hoping the rain stays clear. I am planning on tweeting during the show so if you want updates you can follow me @jordanluckyr.

Weather channel....sorry Jordan, they blow, no pun intended...long story.

Anyway, thats cool that your there, really helps me know exactly what I'm looking at on radar...so you're kinda like a storm chaser :thumbup:

It was thinking it looked like Virga from my vantage point. As I zoom in to the Stadium....i see the rain, if at all is almost over.

More showers moving NE from SW

Weather channel....sorry Jordan, they blow, no pun intended...long story.

Anyway, thats cool that your there, really helps me know exactly what I'm looking at on radar...so you're kinda like a storm chaser :thumbup:

It was thinking it looked like Virga from my vantage point. As I zoom in to the Stadium....i see the rain, if at all is almost over.

More showers moving NE from SW

Haha I always thought being a storm chaser would be a cool job. But yeah, had a brief rain shower move through and only lasted about 10 minutes max. Hoping that's all we get.