Brass Impact Show

Thank you! I am glad to hear this, Stacia has been fighting a cold and her eyes got sunburned (who knew). We'll have to plan a place to meet. Again, thank you for telling me this, it helps with the worry. I never really used my cell phone before but this summer I have it pasted on me. I don't want to miss a single call or text.

My daughter is in the BK guard too (rookie).....has fair skin & red hair. And yes, she got sunburned eyes too. Her name is Michelle. We will just have to get them to look after each other - for our sake (and sanity)! :thumbup:

Try having a bus with a broken A/C unit in Texas in August (BAC 1990)...Now that is a disaster...

Spirit's percussion bus had a broken A/C last night! If nothing else on these busses, the AC HAS to work in the south. If not they're ovens on wheels.

And Yes, they'll be in a dome in San Antonio but not in Denton or Houston or Lafeyette or Hattesburg, MS. Its gonna be a HOT swing through the south! Never have been able to figure out why DCI schedules the southern swing in July. . . . .

ALWAYSaBlieber BeautifulME♡orJulee

Im really enjoying this DCI band called the cadets

This is a real classic TWEET for the evening...LOL

First positive tweet by Mr. Negative...lol

gsens06 Geoff Sensel

#drumcorps never thought i would say this but i love a cadets show! Might have to change my pretyped score tweet

SkylarVice Craig Juergens

Cadets: \o/ Best show so far!! Still waiting for the real ending, but they're the winners in my book. ^^v

toverbeyMH Trent Overbey

GE and Visual are going to be huge for the #Cadets! Great performance!

First positive tweet by Mr. Negative...lol

gsens06 Geoff Sensel

#drumcorps never thought i would say this but i love a cadets show! Might have to change my pretyped score tweet

Did he say anything about BAC? seems he is so negative,,,why is he there

ALWAYSaBlieber BeautifulME♡orJulee

Im really enjoying this DCI band called the cadets

This is a real classic TWEET for the evening...LOL

LMAO!! :thumbup:

Did he say anything about BAC? seems he is so negative,,,why is he there

sorry...even if they were negative comments I would have included to be fair to everyone...I could not find anything at all :ph34r:

why is he there

...because he bought a ticket...lol

Edited by Liahona

sorry...even if they were negative comments I would have included to be fair to everyone...I could not find anything at all :ph34r:

oh well, thanks and also you make very interesting comments on here. I was reading the thread all day and night on Saturday and was amazed at some of the things that were being discussed.