Brass Impact Show

My daughter marches mello with The Cadets and she texted me after their show saying there was a pile up tonight and one of the kids "inhaled" his retainer.... she said he was fine - he coughed it up. :huh2: She was just able to avoid getting caught up in the pile. Glad everyone was ok!

Crossmen 72.75 Colts 73.4 Glassmen 73.x Spirit 75.0 BKnights 78.2 Glassmen 73.73 BAC 80.1 BD 85.55 Cadets 86.65

Crossmen going backwards; what's going on?????

My daughter marches mello with The Cadets and she texted me after their show saying there was a pile up tonight and one of the kids "inhaled" his retainer.... she said he was fine - he coughed it up. :huh2: She was just able to avoid getting caught up in the pile. Glad everyone was ok!

As a FMM, I have to just laugh at this.

Good times. Only Cadets...

• Like 1

O.M.G. :blink:

Quite the difference from Minneapolis with the BD/Cadets spread just two nights ago.

Cadets down by .4 then. Up over a point now.

Glad everyone seems to be okay. Hop posted it was their best show yet. Hope pile ups aren't a criteria for good shows....

DCI St. Louis

1 The Cavaliers 88.500

2 Carolina Crown 87.550

3 Phantom Regiment 84.900

4 Santa Clara Vanguard 82.000

5 Blue Stars 78.700

6 Cascades 68.050

7 Pioneer 62.450

Open Class

1 Music City 66.800

Crossmen going backwards; what's going on?????

A lot of corps hit a plateau at this time of the season. It may be that the staff just doesn't have the ability to push the corps to the next level. It may be that there is some serious cleaning going on and the corps is forgetting to go out and enjoy their performance instead of just making sure that they are in the right place, playing the right notes, at the right moment. The first corps in the 12-17 group which can really have a clean show and also have the ability to really sell their performance may really shock! My money is on Troopers and SOA to be the final two battling for 12th. :thumbup:

BAC....you finally broke 80! WTG :smile:

Boston is catching some momentum.

Thanks for all the negative tweets from that twerp, Liahona. Its all your fault.

( haha.. hey, thanks for the updates, man)