Brass Impact Show

Boston is catching some momentum.

Thanks for all the negative tweets from that twerp, Liahona. Its all your fault.

( haha.. hey, thanks for the updates, man)

I'm glad they are climbing and not in a flat spin.... :smile:

Kansas is facing that same High Pressure System that's been over Texas for a while, it'll be back over us later in the week!! Blah....

Looks like I will melt when I get off the plane in TX. I am looking forward to seeing the shows and my kids. In '02 I went to watch Craig in TX. I was sitting in the metal stands watching them practice when a lady said, "Ya'll aren't from Texas are you?" "No, I'm from Colorado and I didn't know I could sweat so much." I was drenched and looked at her with perfect hair, "How do you keep your hair like that?" She said, "I'll tell you two things you have to out drink your sweat and you buy lots of cans of hairspray." I just broke out laughing, fortunately she had a bottle of water which made me feel much better. As for my hair, geez...I wear a hat. Look forward to seeing you, Wes.

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom

Like BK? What's going on there??

Strong show, getting better and better not getting rewarded!! Baffling.. They're doing very well but are not moving!! Judges have told staff they love the show.. Oh well, poor performance draws may have contributed to stall lately!

Looks like I will melt when I get off the plane in TX. I am looking forward to seeing the shows and my kids. In '02 I went to watch Craig in TX. I was sitting in the metal stands watching them practice when a lady said, "Ya'll aren't from Texas are you?" "No, I'm from Colorado and I didn't know I could sweat so much." I was drenched and looked at her with perfect hair, "How do you keep your hair like that?" She said, "I'll tell you two things you have to out drink your sweat and you buy lots of cans of hairspray." I just broke out laughing, fortunately she had a bottle of water which made me feel much better. As for my hair, geez...I wear a hat. Look forward to seeing you, Wes.

:thumbup:

Also looking forward to it Tricia, maybe well see an 80+ before SA?? forget praying for rain, I pray judges will give bigger scores soon!!

Crossmen going backwards; what's going on?????

Good question. And I don't have a clue as to whats up with the Crossmen's scores of late.

Edited by BRASSO

Good question. And I don't have a clue as to whats up with the Crossmen's scores of late.

I was not there...but the only thing I can possible think of as a reason...is inconsistency of performance..I may be way off the mark..so don't get mad at me please...

Hey Liahona thanks for the tweet posts I was driving for a good portion of the day so it was nice to get caught up with the tweets!!

I was not there...but the only thing I can possible think of as a reason...is inconsistency of performance..I may be way off the mark..so don't get mad at me please...

It's as good an explanation as any other.