La Crosse Lager

WHAT RIVALRY!?!?

As far as I can tell it's only a rivalry on DCP - led by BozzlyB and a few more Blue Stars fans who are not happy the Scouts have been outperforming them so far this year. I doubt that the current marching members of the Blue Stars are being such bad sports.

• Like 3

As far as I can tell it's only a rivalry on DCP - led by BozzlyB and a few more Blue Stars fans who are not happy the Scouts have been outperforming them so far this year. I doubt that the current marching members of the Blue Stars are being such bad sports.

:rolleyes:

Oh DCP. Did I say that Scouts didn't earn it? Nope. Did I say that I don't like the Scouts show? Nope. If I like a show, I'm gonna root for it. What am I supposed to do? Drop all support and jump on the bandwagon for the coprs MOST people like? No, I'm good. Competition is fun, but of course I'm gonna want the corps I like to come out on top.

:rolleyes:

Oh DCP. Did I say that Scouts didn't earn it? Nope. Did I say that I don't like the Scouts show? Nope. If I like a show, I'm gonna root for it. What am I supposed to do? Drop all support and jump on the bandwagon for the coprs MOST people like? No, I'm good. Competition is fun, but of course I'm gonna want the corps I like to come out on top.

I think the sentence "not everyone is a fan of the fan favorite" pretty much sums up your feelings, no? lol

And all I have to say is...."Everybody p00ps and if they don't they're an android, and should be destroyed."

Edited by BigBadMadMan
  • Like 3

I think the sentence "not everyone is a fan of the fan favorite", which pretty much sums up your feelings, no? lol

And all I have to say is...."Everybody p00ps and if they don't they're an android, and should br destroyed."

Maybe so. :tongue:

As long as whoever is on top deserves it, that's alright with me.

I like Madison, I just like other shows better.

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Dang, my prediction on the show day weather thread was too optimistic. The nasty part of the storm is still a good half hour away and the area of rain has increased greatly. I am 99% sure of at least a delayed start. Who knows how well this field drains? It's going to have a lot of water dumped on it over the next few hours.

Dang, my prediction on the show day weather thread was too optimistic. The nasty part of the storm is still a good half hour away and the area of rain has increased greatly. I am 99% sure of at least a delayed start. Who knows how well this field drains? It's going to have a lot of water dumped on it over the next few hours.

It should be field turf (if memory serves), so it should drain pretty well.

• Like 1

Depending on the drainage underneath, it can still have standing water issues. Let's hope for the best

By the way, the Scouts never liked our rendition of "You'll Never Walk Alone".

"When you walk to the john, hold your head up high!"