Like 'em or not, The Cadets continue to put out the best videos in

In this one...

http://www.youtube.com/user/youtheducation#p/c/B4B988FE9348195A/3/qIrbmJIaNK8

I absolutely LOVE to watch Gino conduct. Ever since he was at SCV I could tell his conducting style from 50 yards away. I've never seen a more definitive, authoritative conductor have so much fun listening to his creations.

You can tell he's living his youth every time he steps in front the line, and having the time of his life.

(I must have been in a hole; I didn't know All Access is free. I won't be able to leave the keyboard until I've seen all the videos, they're THAT good. Thanks Cadets.)

You should see the end of the 2000 tour video. He's extremely passionate and looks like he's in a trance when he was conducting us.

The newest video that was posted today is great! It's nice to see corps members having some unorthodox fun during a break. :thumbup:

Allow me to explain what is happening... each year the Cadets pit has a relay. It's not a widely known event throughout the corps, and they usually have to keep it a secret from the rest of the corps as it is happening, but that's what that was.

You wouldn't find horns/drums/guard members with that much energy during breaks... lol

• Like 1

Allow me to explain what is happening... each year the Cadets pit has a relay. It's not a widely known event throughout the corps, and they usually have to keep it a secret from the rest of the corps as it is happening, but that's what that was.

You wouldn't find horns/drums/guard members with that much energy during breaks... lol

Very cool! Thank you for explaining!