Like 'em or not, The Cadets continue to put out the best videos in

I've gotta agree with you 100% on that one. Their videos make me want to join The Cadets! (which I guess is the point, haha)

One of the recent ones that they've put out, the one about the audience, is simply amazing. For those who haven't seen it, I would highly suggest watching it. It's like, less than 3 minutes and so full of emotion. Mad props to Adam Adorno!

I've gotta agree with you 100% on that one. Their videos make me want to join The Cadets! (which I guess is the point, haha)

One of the recent ones that they've put out, the one about the audience, is simply amazing. For those who haven't seen it, I would highly suggest watching it. It's like, less than 3 minutes and so full of emotion. Mad props to Adam Adorno!

I think the kid in that video is the best part of it.

Mastman was great. Adorno is great too. The Cadets videos are so compelling thanks to them and to the committment of the organization to telling the drum corps story through video too.

Ditto on the audience feature. I can almost see how drum corps makes me feel reflected in the faces of that audience.

HH

Edited by glory

Mastman was great. Adorno is great too. The Cadets videos are so compelling thanks to them and to the committment of the organization to telling the drum corps story through video too.

Ditto on the audience feature. I can almost see how drum corps makes me feel reflected in the faces of that audience.

HH

As a parent of a Cadet, I really like how Adam is focusing on what my wife and I call "the smiles". He shows some of the hard work and sweat that goes into doing what they do, but he also show a lot of the pre and post show smiles, hugging and hype with the kids, staff and spectators. The latest "audience" video is the one I've been forwarding the most to friends and family, especially those that don't really understand the activity. That is why she marches, and that's why we do all we can to support her and the activity as a whole. Just wish more people would come and watch to experience the feeling Adam portrays in that video.

Edited by Shamu89
  • Like 1

I was not emotionally prepared for what I saw in the videos from the OP's links.

Those kids are having the time of their lives. What memories!

The fish video is hilarious, and I don't believe I've ever seen George having such a good time. He actually is human!tongue.gif

I was impressed by Fans in Old Bridge. Not once did any fan mention Cadets (they may not have even been there), and many fans mentioned other corps. On the Cadets site? George's stock goes up a notch for that, IMO.

The drum line lot vid was an absolute MONSTER!. I've only seen that show a half-dozen times - and all on video - and I swear I hear horn melody coming out of those drums.

I think the kid in that video is the best part of it.

Definitely! Those kids are so cute!

In this one...

http://www.youtube.com/user/youtheducation#p/c/B4B988FE9348195A/3/qIrbmJIaNK8

I absolutely LOVE to watch Gino conduct. Ever since he was at SCV I could tell his conducting style from 50 yards away. I've never seen a more definitive, authoritative conductor have so much fun listening to his creations.

You can tell he's living his youth every time he steps in front the line, and having the time of his life.

(I must have been in a hole; I didn't know All Access is free. I won't be able to leave the keyboard until I've seen all the videos, they're THAT good. Thanks Cadets.)