What's allowed in TCF Bank Stadium?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melodies allowed ? :shutup:

Go to the bottom of page 15 to find the list.

Among the prohibited items are backpacks, large camera cases, banners, beverages, cans, bottles, chairbacks, coolers (including small soft pack variety), food, strollers, tobacco products and umbrellas.

Go to the bottom of page 15 to find the list.

Among the prohibited items are backpacks, large camera cases, banners, beverages, cans, bottles, chairbacks, coolers (including small soft pack variety), food, strollers, tobacco products and umbrellas.

Yeah Mike, I saw the list, and am more than a little shocked to discover that in addition to being asked to leave my case of Coors and large cheese and sausage pizza in the car, I'm not even allowed to enter the stadium with a pack of Marlboro Menthols in my pocket.

Are they serious???

Don't touch my junk, man. :devil:

Yeah Mike, I saw the list, and am more than a little shocked to discover that in addition to being asked to leave my case of Coors and large cheese and sausage pizza in the car, I'm not even allowed to enter the stadium with a pack of Marlboro Menthols in my pocket.

Are they serious???

Don't touch my junk, man. :devil:

Not only that, but you might not even be able to buy it. As explained in this article, the govenment shutdown might result in MillerCoors having to pull its products off the shelves in Minnesota.

Winning Big Ten football is NOT allowed at TCF Stadium.

:tounge2:

• Like 2