I Didn't Actually Watch the Shows

oh my goodness... this is freakin hilarious.

thank you for that--- some of my favorite parts:

"BLUECOATS

* I LOVE CREEP! That's the only piece they played, right? I don't remember anything else." --- so true--- everybody says that.

MADISON

* WHAT??!?! YOU DIDN'T LIKE SOMEtHING ABOUT MADISON'S SHOW?!?!? YOU HATE AMERICA!!! TERRORIST!!!

SCV

* Good god their drumline is amazing.

CCROWN

* This show has so much cheese. It stinks.

* This show has so much rock. It rocks.

* Their brassline is the best. No they're not, they only play concert Bb the entire show. The arranging is genius because it is really loud and I like it because it's dumb. poop poop poop

* Hubert Herbert Cubert Rupert HerpDerp is a really cool guy. Eh tosses rifle really high and doesn't afraid of anything.

you rule man- clever stuff.

I'd give you my thumbs up to do this after every regional-- :-)

Academy

-Very minimalist approach to their show this year, it was almost like they weren't there at all.

-A lot of people must have jumped ship to top tier corps this year, there was a big drop off in hornline, guard, percussion, and even DM numbers this year.

-INT has really pushed the limits this year, can academy keep up?

• Like 2

I haven't actually been to a show this year.

I didn't buy a FanNetwork Subscription so I haven't seen any webcasts either.

Here's my review of DCI Minneapolis based off comments on DCP.

-------------------------------------------

CASCADES

* Their uniforms are cool and the theme works doesn't work it's confusing I guess. Who are the Cascades again?

TEAL SOUND

* The kids really work hard and I'm not going to say anything about how much I hate this show or how I wish that electronic woodwind gets struck by lightning.

CROSSMEN

* Groovy, groovy groovy groovy.

* Groovy Groovy groove groovy groove. Groove Groogroogroovy.

* Groove groovy groove groove groove? Groove ####### groovy groove groovy groove groove!!! GROOVE GROOVY GROOVY GROOVE!!

* Bruce Campbell with a chainsaw for an arm.

GLASSMEN

* I don't even know what the show is about but I'm assuming it's not boring at all.

SPIRIT OF ATLANTA

* They're from Atlanta now?

* They're loud again?

* Is that a Theremin?

TROOPERS

* They don't deserve to be in 12th, wait nevermind yes they do, no they don't, yep-no wait, yeah. nope. yep. n-yeano;e

* Infinity chord is really cool.

BLUE KNIGHTS

* I hate their visual. Wait, Sully made the drill? Changed my mind, I love their visual!

* I love the 27th Lancers feel! No I don't, I hate it. 27th should be the only corps to play stuff like this. Wait, nevermind I love it.

BLUE STARS

* I don't like the bassoon solo, or the scaffolding, or the way the show is desi-WOW THEY ARE LOUD

BAC

* This only makes me miss the 1989 Cadets show.

MADISON

* They march too slow. Music shouldn't exist slower than 190 beats per minute. Any music that is below 190 beats per minute is not allowed in drum corps. Slow music is a sign of weakness. I loved it when Carolina Crown played Nimrod and Claire de Lune!

* There's too much scatters and follow the leaders for a show designed about a crumbling cityscape. It makes absolutely no sense.

* WHAT??!?! YOU DIDN'T LIKE SOMEtHING ABOUT MADISON'S SHOW?!?!? YOU HATE AMERICA!!! TERRORIST!!!

* ESOM is my favorite part of this year! Though I would like it more if I could actually hear it.

SCV

* Good god their drumline is amazing.

* Good god their brassline is weak.

* Good god their show is ingeniously designed. I hate it.

BLUECOATS

* I LOVE CREEP! That's the only piece they played, right? I don't remember anything else.

PHANTOM REGIMENT

* They beat Bluecoats? Really?

* I enjoy watching Regiment's colorguard for completely inappropriate reasons.

CADETS

* Championship show! A Fourth Place Championship Show!

BLUE DEVILS

* They play and march good.

CCROWN

* This show has so much cheese. It stinks.

* This show has so much rock. It rocks.

* Their brassline is the best. No they're not, they only play concert Bb the entire show. The arranging is genius because it is really loud and I like it because it's dumb. poop poop poop

* Hubert Herbert Cubert Rupert HerpDerp is a really cool guy. Eh tosses rifle really high and doesn't afraid of anything.

CAVALIERS

* They play and march good.

* They shouldn't be beating Crown right now, no way. Crown's brass is better and they're show is better and their drumline is better and their show is more fun and Blue Devils are much more boring than this.

* Their colorguard uniforms look disgusting. I love them. No I don't. At least they're better than Spin Cycle's.

* Upside-down tenors are awesome! No they're not, they're a rip-off of WGI. I hate it. But it's really cool. No it's not.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

SO RIGHT!!!

CROSSMEN

* Groove groovy groove groove groove? Groove ####### groovy groove groovy groove groove!!! GROOVE GROOVY GROOVY GROOVE!!

Can someone explain the Bruce Campbell remark??

This review was so good that " it almost made me feel like I was there". Thanks for sharing.

Edited by BRASSO

CROSSMEN

Can someone explain the Bruce Campbell remark??

Awesome scene from an old B movie with Bruce Campbell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qr4PcOQYFAw

Edited by NR_Ohiobando
  • Like 1

thanx i was totally lost for a while until the video!!