Predict your finishing order for the end of the year.

Would I be right in thinking that would be the highest scores for the bottom 5 corps everblink.gif

Hey, anything can happen. The way I see it is that this year has been relatively strong from what I've observed. Even if I did put the bottom 5 pretty high, it's still going to be close to see who comes out on top.

Hey, anything can happen. The way I see it is that this year has been relatively strong from what I've observed. Even if I did put the bottom 5 pretty high, it's still going to be close to see who comes out on top.

I agree, very strong. I would bet that the 12th place corps wouldn't break an 87 though.......... Be great if they did ( but only if it was Crossmen)thumbup.gif

I'm surprised that everyone is putting the Scouts from 8th-11th. With the changes being made this week, I think they will come out strong in Atlanta and finish even stronger in Indianapolis. I see them in 7th and possibly pushing for 6th. On the other hand, 8th is two spots higher than last year which is a nice improvement.

I'm surprised that everyone is putting the Scouts from 8th-11th. With the changes being made this week, I think they will come out strong in Atlanta and finish even stronger in Indianapolis. I see them in 7th and possibly pushing for 6th. On the other hand, 8th is two spots higher than last year which is a nice improvement.

I think the changes will more likely keep them from falling to 10th or 11th than allow them to move up from 8th.

• Like 3

I think the changes will more likely keep them from falling to 10th or 11th than allow them to move up from 8th.

We'll see. I have great faith in the Scouts organization.

I am very surprised that no one seems to be taking Troop seriously to make finals this year. They have beaten each of the possible 12th place corps and always seem to do their best in the last few weeks of the season. Their visual is rapidly improving and their musicallity is top 12! Go Troopers!!!!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

No, people are taking the Troopers seriously. It's just that you're the biggest Troop homer I've ever seen, and you seem to think that because they aren't getting all the praise in the world, everybody must clearly hate them. Let the corps speak for themselves - I don't need to hear it from some cheerleader. I know you like them and you clearly want them to do well this year. That's fine and I totally respect that...but we get it. You can stop now.

And, please, if you folks think I'm being mean, go ahead and unleash the downvotes. A negative reputation on some summer band forum isn't gonna ruin my life.

• Like 3

1. Blue Devils

2. Cavaliers -.01

3. Cadets -.4

4. Phantom -.8

5. Crown -.2

6. Bluecoats -.5

7. SCV -.3

8. Boston -1.4

9. Blue Stars -.3

10.Madison -.35

11.BK -.25

12.Spirit -.9

• Like 1

Nice input everyone :smile:

I'm just really curious to see how high Crown will go. It seems that EVERYONE loves them this year, will the judges think the same and even give them a top 2? We'll see.

The rules were changed back last year I believe to allow for ties again. After the .025 thing, I think people asked for them back....

I'm not gonna lie, i thought that whole .025 thing was ridiculous. Part of me wants to say that someone played with the numbers that night.

Probably because they knew phantom would never be that close to a title again, and they didn't want BD to win.

I'm glad they won, or else BD would've won 4 years in a row. Now THAT would've ###### some people off.

• Like 1