A Little Rockin' tonite

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nobody reporting from this show? Clearly no hard core fans in Little Rock.

Small show, in perspective, and a little hot for the AK people

I could only find a couple of people Tweeting from the show. A girl, Steensteen said that "Santa Clara Vanguard was brilliant and beautiful"..... and she liked Academy's uniforms, the corps and the guard.

But, that's about it.

Oh, and BoxingFred posted a pic of Vanguard's opening set, right before they started.

Not much else...... :huh:

Wow, nobody reporting from this show? Clearly no hard core fans in Little Rock.

The stands are well equipped with fans, plus the Arkansas Bandmasters Association is having their convention blocks away. It is loaded with music educators from all over the midsouth.

Edited by WPendergrass
  • Like 1

Was there any Exhibition Corps at this show?

Small show, in perspective, and a little hot for the AK people

I guess everything is relative. They have more in attendance than the Rockford TOC show and the early season Texas TOC shows. The show is just in a very large venue, so the crowd is swallowed by the size of the stadium.

Clearly you are an uninformed troll.

The stands are well equipped with fans, plus the Arkansas Bandmasters Association is having their convention blocks away. It is loaded with music educators from all over the midsouth.

And this is why I don't post much on DCP anymore. How dare you attack me over a comment about a lack of reports compared to the previous shows.

• Like 1

And this is why I don't post much on DCP anymore. How dare you attack me over a comment about a lack of reports compared to the previous shows.

You insinuated that only hardcore fans post on DCP? Thereby insulting thousands of fans. I think you can probably swallow your pride for a second and read what you wrote again.

You insinuated that only hardcore fans post on DCP? Thereby insulting thousands of fans. I think you can probably swallow your pride for a second and read what you wrote again.

Dude, don't get your vag in a knot. Take a chill pill.

Edited by YogiBear
  • Like 3