Murfreesboro Mosh-Pit

For all the amplification equipment here, they could have mic'd the preshow performance mc's

Mcdc. I hoop them?

Good show, some cheese. Could make semis in world class.

BS has synth doubling. Good visuals so far

Trumpet checked out on 3 visuals on the left side

Blue stars...guard had some timing issues, but otherwise performed with energy. Corps proper had some difficulty with box rotations. Some balance issues. Perc did a nice job. Overall though this corps is getting better. Don't know if the elevated ramps will help or hurt. It adds another dimension but takes away a big chunk of field and kinda cramps the opener.

Blue stars...guard had some timing issues, but otherwise performed with energy. Corps proper had some difficulty with box rotations. Some balance issues. Perc did a nice job. Overall though this corps is getting better. Don't know if the elevated ramps will help or hurt. It adds another dimension but takes away a big chunk of field and kinda cramps the opener.

I just finished catching up on the shows from San Antonio and man do the Blue Stars have some crazy drill. So much demand in this show. If they can get it clean in time it will be awesome to watch!

Do it up Dev's!!!

TOC show so no predictions on this modified format. Would enjoy seeing the show if I could.