Can anyone else detect which corps Michael Boo dislikes?

He seems to be great at pumping up the corps he likes and ho humming the ones he doesn't...

• Like 2

Last 2 weeks he has been negative on the Blue Stars and Glassmen, High on Academy, Crown. He does a great job at blogging Academy's show and then talks about zombies for the Glassmen.... You can just tell he isn't putting effort into certain corps like he is others...

• Like 1

...mmm, yeah. He's struggling to comprehend and appreciate a dark, confusing Glassmen show that has a lot of people scratching their heads similarly.

Bias. Happens to everybody. I haven't ever met a person who likes, understands, and appreciates every show equally.

• Like 1

He didn't call them zombies in a bad way. Anyways, the Academy and Crown have a really fan friendly show. Glassmen and BS... Not so much. That doesn't mean I (or anyone that agrees) dislike that corps as a whole. It just means Gmen and BS are not as strong as other years. While on the other hand, this could be both Crowns and Academys best year ever. So cut Boo some slack. I bet it's hard to blog about 23 corps and have it sound like they ALL have a championship show.

But he likes waffles.

And Cheese. He REALLY likes cheese.

• Like 2

Besides, all you kids just don't know. The ONLY corps that Michael Boo DOESN'T like is Suncoast Sound, my alma mater, from 1988.

Right Mike! :)

:devil:

Personally I'd prefer Boo to let himself (or DCI to let him) be a little more negative from time to time. No one likes every show on the field. Maybe they need to add a second commentator and they could swap being positive and negative about each corps...

Edited by skywhopper