Can anyone else detect which corps Michael Boo dislikes?

Mike, you should do a seminar at the judges caucus on how to find the good in every corps. Between you and Michael (oof, not much room there!), DCI's goal of fan friendly shows with fair and balanced ajudication would be achieved!

Garry in Vegas

I'll do such a caucus when I can enter the room atop a winged unicorn. :)

Besides, all you kids just don't know. The ONLY corps that Michael Boo DOESN'T like is Suncoast Sound, my alma mater, from 1988.

Right Mike! :)

:devil:

Did you read my glowing Download of the Week on that very show a few weeks ago on DCI.org? I've had over 20 years to digest it and watching it with contemporary eyes brings a whole new context. It was my way of saying I now "get it."

Boy, you guys have long memories.

I like Mr. Capp. He is informative, but he doesn't tell me anything other than a number, and that is annoying. If Mr. Capp would give us his recorded comments, I'd like him a lot more. I'd like to point out we all argue on this forum about Mr. Capp's thoughts as well. Mr. Boo, by being a person blogging on an official site, is be accorded the same amount of criticism that we give Mr. Capp. I'd like to know the emotional performance of every corp. I'd like to know if the brass line is sounding flat, I'd like to know if he thinks if a corp is boring at a show. I just want the same amount of effort for each corps.

Uh, I don't think you're going to see me write a corps is flat or boring...unless I decide it's my last day of association with DCI. If that ever happens, unplug the Internet access of children and more sensitive readers. :)

I'd like to point out I do PR for DCI, not journalism. There are many fine writers who do that quite well and I salute them for their efforts.

I won't be everything to everyone, but I do hope I'm always Boo for those who can't find their weekly allotment of Boo anywhere else, especially since Kmart has been selling counterfeit Boo and Walmart replaced its Boo with clam dip.

I'd like to point out I do PR for DCI, not journalism.

Now that I did not know, my apologies for my expectations of your blogging.

You know, It's not a good day without your daily allotment of Boo!

I'm also fond of puppies. Too many people don't know that about me.

Mr. Boo, I know what you're saying.

You don't like cats...

Now that I did not know, my apologies for my expectations of your blogging.

No apology is needed, but thank you and it is graciously accepted. DCI.org is foremost a publicity tool to promote DCI, the activity and all the corps. That's why even if the baby is ugly, I try to work through my sporadic comas and butt muscles falling asleep to say at least that the baby is wearing a cute bow.

You know, It's not a good day without your daily allotment of Boo!

I now come in sugar-free liquid form. However, the Boo suppositories have been removed from the shelves by the FDA. They said too many kids were buying them for the ennui-inducing effects. .

Mr. Boo, I know what you're saying.

You don't like cats...

Before I became a vegetarian, I liked cats a lot...drizzled with olive oil and lightly sprinkled with pink Andean salt crystals.