3 points in a night?

SCVC jumps 3 full points in a single day! Seems impossible, but good job to the corp.

Spreads are the key folks. Maybe they aren't three points better than yesterday, but 4 points better than Revo? I think this is one of those cases where the spread is more important than the score?

Either way, Great job SCVC! Woohoo! Maybe we'll get another title back in Santa Clara this year! Can't wait to see how things shake out with them, BDB, and OC. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Spreads are the key folks. Maybe they aren't three points better than yesterday, but 4 points better than Revo? I think this is one of those cases where the spread is more important than the score?

Either way, Great job SCVC! Woohoo! Maybe we'll get another title back in Santa Clara this year! Can't wait to see how things shake out with them, BDB, and OC. :thumbup:

Yeah, I figured that once I saw the lineup. We'll chalk it up to contest dynamics. Either way it's like you said, very interesting race between BDB, SCVC, OC and Spartans. It's really up in the air at this point between these 4 groups. All the more reason why it's upsetting not to have a live feed for OC finals.

Yeah, I figured that once I saw the lineup. We'll chalk it up to contest dynamics. Either way it's like you said, very interesting race between BDB, SCVC, OC and Spartans. It's really up in the air at this point between these 4 groups. All the more reason why it's upsetting not to have a live feed for OC finals.

I KNOW!!!!! This is lame we don't get a feed, just have to have someone in the stands updating constantly so we can all know what's going on. At least if some of the corps make Semis, we can watch them on that webcast, right? :thumbup:

Go Open Class! (most of all SCVC. Bring it home)

Let me just say that the prior performance was considered disappointing by some, and that the horn line was felt to be a little inconsistent. I do not have any first hand information on this last outing, but I have a feeling that the horns were more consistent and that the SCVC was more pleased with the performance as a whole. As far as I am concerned everyone is doing a great job and I am proud of all of you all the time.

Revo - 82, Spartans - 83, Oregon - 84, BDB - 85, SCVC - 86

Interesting. I wonder how this will all shake down when they are all at the same show?

Oh, that will be interesting. I think Open Class Prelims is the first time all of these corps will be together, that will be a fun night. Only another week and a half! Go SCVC! :thumbup:

SCVC weren't the only jump. Forte improved 4 points over the previous show, the previous night.