Kingston Predictions

Kingston Placements  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What is your prediction for the Top 3 at this show?

• Hurcs, Cabs, Empire
    • Hurcs, Empire, Cabs
    • Cabs, Empire, Hurcs
    • Empire, Hurcs, Cabs
    • Empire, Cabs, Hurcs
    • Cabs, Hurcs, Empire
    • Empire, Hurcs, Fusion
    • Hurcs, Empire, Fusion
    • Empire, Cabs, Fusion
  2. 2. What is your prediction for the following 4?

• Excelsior, Fusion, Bush, Sabers
    • Bush, Fusion, Sabers, Excelsior
    • Sabers, Fusion, Bush, Excelsior
    • Fusion, Bush, Sabers, Excelsior
    • Fusion, Bush, Excelsior, Sabers
    • Fusion, Sabers, Excelsior, Bush
    • Cabs, Bush, Sabers, Excelsior
    • Bush, Cabs, Sabers, Excelsior

Some interesting story lines coming into this weekend!

• Empire pulled ahead of Hurcs in there last outing together. Can they stay ahead?
  • Fusion is gaining momentum as the season progresses, where will they end up?
  • Cabs are getting cleaner and cleaner with every performance, with Hurcs score not jumping as much between weekends will the Cabs move up??

What are your thoughts???

Edited by irishbugle

I think Hurcs will pull back in the lead here ,with Empire right behind them .Cabs 2.5 down from Empire ,Fusion picks up another point and Bush in 5th with White sabers and the Exceslior

Edited by Florida Sun

I think Hurcs will pull back in the lead here ,with Empire right behind them .Cabs 2.5 down from Empire ,Fusion picks up another point and Bush in 5th with White sabers and the Exceslior

Don't ask me why, but I'm thinking Cabs are gonna close the gap, and it is gonna be a toss up between the three,.........should be a great contest,..........

Don't ask me why, but I'm thinking Cabs are gonna close the gap, and it is gonna be a toss up between the three,.........should be a great contest,..........

I know why, because they have Frank Ponzo. I really enjoy hearing him perform.

From your lips to God's ears, right :tongue: ?

Seriously, I can't wait for Saturday - Kingston's always one of my favorite shows!

I predict I'll be home Saturday night, waiting for scores from all the DCA shows this weekend. :thumbup:

Thats the same place i'll be HOME waitting for the 3 contest scores to come in so can move around the standings on the Sunrisers Alumni pages .

Edited by Florida Sun

Its certainly possible- Anything is right? The only thing I will point out is that the Hurcs haven't made any progress over the last two weekends scoring wise. Actually- If you take out the 1 point penalty from Lawrence, their score went DOWN last performance. Empire and Cabs have been jumping a few points every week.

If Cabs were going to make a move in the rankings- It HAS to be tomorrow. Otherwise they are going to be held to the back of the pack all the way to prelims. Cabs and Empire did not come out last weekend so tomorrows scoring should be very interesting!

Here are the current rankings for the corps competing in Kingston this Saturday. (Cut and Pasted from the 2011 Rankings thread)

Open Class:

3 - 84.45 Empire Statesmen 84.45 (7-23, Lawrence MA) +4.80 (7-16)

4 - 83.60 Hurricanes 83.60 (7-30, Lewisburg PA) +0.70 (7-23)

5 - 81.20 Caballeros 81.20 (7-23, Lawrence MA) +3.25 (7-16)

7 - 69.10 Bushwackers 69.10 (7-30, Lewisburg PA) +5.60 (7-9)

Class A:

1 - 76.65 Fusion Core 76.65 (7-30, Lewisburg PA) +1.65 (7-23)

7 - 63.95 White Sabers 63.95 (7-16, Rochester NY)

11- 54.25 Excelsior 54.25 (5.0) (7-16, Rochester NY)

Edited by irishbugle

Its certainly possible- Anything is right? The only thing I will point out is that the Hurcs haven't made any progress over the last two weekends scoring wise. Actually- If you take out the 1 point penalty from Lawrence, their score went DOWN last performance. Empire and Cabs have been jumping a few points every week.

If Cabs were going to make a move in the rankings- It HAS to be tomorrow. Otherwise they are going to be held to the back of the pack all the way to prelims. Cabs and Empire did not come out last weekend so tomorrows scoring should be very interesting!

Here are the current rankings for the corps competing in Kingston this Saturday. (Cut and Pasted from the 2011 Rankings thread)

argum

You make a very good argument on your observation. Did you also happen to observe the direction change in The Hurcs percussion scores!!!!!!!