Best bottom 6 ever?

7) Madison - City of Angels

8) Crossmen - Pat Metheny

9) Blue Knights - Various

10) Freelancers - Various

11) Bluecoats - Various

12) Sky Ryders - Camelot

1991 Was a Great Year for Music! Lots of great things across the board from the Top 25.

Edited by Zeke

A lot has been said about the top 4 being so awesome, but how about that bottom 6 in the top 12?! Especially 8 - 12, that's got to be the strongest that group has been in awhile, some of those shows would be a lot higher in past years, but not this year.

:thumbup:

Discuss!

Whoever finishes just out of the top 12 Finals will be good too.

As for commenting on Corps 6-12, we really don't know who these Corps might be just yet either. But they'll be some very, very good ones in this group no doubt, just as you said.

:thumbup:

I agree. Pacific Crest is sweet this year. My favorite of the bottom six, I think. Really ambitious drill which they pull off great, and an excellent musical presentation. I like what Cascades are doing with the boxes and the color scheme. Pioneer has an amazing amount of sound for their size and probably the best props this year. Teal Sound continues to push the envelope--I think the violin is a nice touch despite myself, and the violinist is an awesome player! I haven't been lucky enough to catch Mandarins or Jersey Surf yet, but I look forward to seeing their finals week performances!

Thank you for making comments on the real bottom 6 :thumbup:

Thank you for making comments on the real bottom 6 :thumbup:

Actually since the Open class corps will be competing in world class qtr finals wouldn't the real bottom 6 include the blue Saints and Les Stentors?